[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this, What am i in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 163x310) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 163x310
About to watch this, What am i in for?
>>
>>70582808
Me fucking your whore mother in the back room
>>
>>70582864
>eecks dee
Nice one anon.
>>
Dubs guy giving a decent performance as a spooky skeleton.
>>
>>70582808
I don't know, I fell asleep half-way through it.
>>
A shitty movie with a ending you will see coming from far away
>>
>>70582808
Pure falling asleepkino.

It's slow as shit and I haven't been able to watch it all the way through.
>>
>>70582950
>>70582951
Is it really that bad? if so what should i watch instead?
>>
Terrible movie. Shyamalan tier. Bale's performance is wasted on it.
>>
>>70583006
>>70583048
What do you guys recommend i watch instead?
>>
File: wat.gif (960 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
960 KB, 500x305
>mfw /tv/ actually agrees with me for once

jesus christ I think I might be in the wrong board
>>
>>70582808

Marathoned the first 20 seconds of it last night. So far all I could tell you is dubs guy is in it. Pretty good though so far, gonna watch another 30 seconds of it tonight.
>>
>>70583018
>>70583091

I don't fucking know man, go watch some bob's burgers
>>
>>70583120
Fuck off back to /v/ faggot
>>
>>70583091
Depends on what you've seen already. If you want a "grimdark-entire-movie-shot-with-yellow/blue/green-filter cerebral thriller" you could watch 12 Monkeys, A Beautiful Mind, Butterfly Effect, Being John Malkovich, or Se7en. David Fincher does this genre the best because he does it almost exclusively but you've probably already seen all of his movies.
>>
>>70583091
it's a good movie, you'll enjoy it. don't listen to these retards.
>>
>>70583189
>objects to a shitty movie
>recommends a shitty cartoon

There is no winning with you anon
>>
>>70582808

bale at his best
>>
I went in expecting something grim and intense, especially based on that picture of Bale sucking in himself. But it's not a bad movie, just nothing super amazing either.
Nightcrawler is probably better if that's the sort of thing you want.
>>
>>70583120
>/v/ kiddie with shit taste

Nothing to see here folks
>>
Why do people make these threads? Just watch the damn movie man. Why would you base your opinion on anyone here?
>>
>>70582808
Nothing really happens. It's just Christian Bale being a disgusting paranoid degenerate and then at the end of the movie you find out that he's a disgusting paranoid degenerate because he killed a kid and his mom in a hit and run. Boring flick.
>>
The funhouse scene is spooky as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHjMkWT5HJQ
>>
Just go watch it, don't listen to these faggots.
>>
>>70584226
>>70582808
I disagree that other people's opinions aren't important - you can learn from them. But what I *don't* get, is why do you as just about as you're going to watch the movie... you're about to see aren't you?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.