[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> movie called the Martian > absolutely no Martians in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: martian.jpg (33 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
martian.jpg
33 KB, 620x349
> movie called the Martian
> absolutely no Martians in the movie

seriously, could Hollywood get even dumber?
>>
Is The Martian the Interstellar of this generation?
>>
>>70582939
It's more like the Guardians of the Galaxy of the MCU of the space genre of our generation
>>
File: the martian.png (124 KB, 552x672) Image search: [Google]
the martian.png
124 KB, 552x672
I can't believe they cut out the part where Watney starts calling SOLs "pirate ninjas."
>>
File: 1382117886898s.jpg (22 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1382117886898s.jpg
22 KB, 125x120
>When you realize that Matt Damon IS the martian and there isn't going to be any alien discovery
Just stopped watching, the hope of seeing aliens was the only thing keeping me going in that quipfest.
>>
>>70583159
don't you mean Kilowatt per hour?
>>
>>70583000
FUCK YOU DISNEY
>>
>>70582570
he's an immigrant it doesn't mean he's not martian #openborders
>>
>>70582570
The plot was literally "fund NASA pls"
>>
>>70584110
Is that a bad thing? It's better than the scenario Interstellar depicts.
>>
>>70584110
So they can waste millions bringing reddit back from Mars?
>>
I read a fake spoiler that he was actually an alien trying to get on earth. I was actually disappointed when I learned it wasn't true
>>
>>70584201
This isn't even a coherent post.
FUCK YOU DISNEY
>>
>>70584110
IRL Russians would've brought him back.
>>
Was it just me or were the scenes of the astronauts in space really cheesy looking towards the end?
>>
>Blade Runner
>no blades running
>>
File: Martians.jpg (63 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Martians.jpg
63 KB, 650x366
>>70582570
Are you retarded? They were all killed off like two decades ago.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.