[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Best german film in recent years. What did /tv/ think?
>>
>film
It's a flick. I don't care if you enjoyed it, but you must understand that it is a theme park ride and nothing more.
>>
>>70578011
Maybe instead of shooting the film in one take, they could have spent some time crafting a compelling story with good actors.
>>
>>70578011
>Best german film

german movie you mean
>>
>>70578120
With good actors? Well let me tell you, the performance of everyone was great and authentic. But i doubt you speak german, so i understand if you could not fully appreciate it.
>>
>>70578069
>>70578153
kill yourselves

anyway I ya I loved it.
>>
File: costa.jpg (45 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
costa.jpg
45 KB, 600x401
>>70578011
>>70578069
>>70578120
its literally unironically kino disguised as a flick pretending to be cinema

if you don't get the slice of life and desire for more because of a sense of loss (hello piano scene) and how the one take approach is thematically appropriate for this then you don't belong on this board.

either say sorry from the heart or fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>70578303
I think you should just kill yourself out of principle.
>>
I thought it was kind of a really nice flick.

Some of it was a bit rough but I liked it overall.
>>
>best german film

That's almost like saying the turd I took last night was the best shit I've ever taken.
>>
>le flick le movie le film

Is reddit down or something? What's with the overabundance of retards?
>>
>>70578381
Are you literally retarded? Germany's got a pretty darn good and varied filmscene, a shitton of great ones the last fifteen years.
>>
Laia Costa best girl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.