[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were they fucking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: fugg.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
243 KB, 1280x720
were they fucking?
>>
>>70575224

>that scene after Mikey got his ass beat and Duffy is giving him sips of water

Cute. CUTE!
>>
This is a forgotten show. Let's keep it that way.
>>
>>70575282

Found the capeshit redditor
>>
>>70575224
TRIBECCA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>70575314
Justified is televisual capeshit.
>goody shoots the baddy every week
>le euphoric anti-hero
>actually watching this cartoon garbage

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>70577320

This level of reddit is truly something to behold.
>>
>Its a "Fast banjo music plays as an antagonist runs away/is being chased" episode
>>
>>70577371
This sounds like the worst show of all time lmao
>>
>>70577320
>goody shoots the baddy every week

but that's literally not true and it concludes with the protag finally realizing that arresting someone "the right way" is best and prevents you from becoming just as bad as the guy you're killing
>>
>>70577367
Boyd Crowder is reddit personified.
>>
>>70577440
>but that's literally not true and it concludes with the protag finally realizing
After 5 seasons of weekly bad guy shootings
>"the right way" is best and prevents you from becoming just as bad as the guy you're killing
What an original character development. Certainly haven't seen that portrayed onscreen before.
>>
File: 136947786649.jpg (17 KB, 238x276) Image search: [Google]
136947786649.jpg
17 KB, 238x276
>>70577460
>attractive, well spoken christian man of action
>reddit
>>
>>70577521
Raylan doesn't shoot someone every week. He shoots like 1-2 people the entirety of season 5 and about the same number in season 6
>>
>>70577420
It's good
>>
>>70577538
He literally got cast in Tarantinoshit (king of reddit) because of that role so there is no way you can argue he wasn't reddit fedoracore.
>>
>>70577538

He's a racist drug dealer who thinks he's better than everyone else.

Sounds just like reddit to me. Especially the racist part.
>>
>>70577371
As much as I love Justified, I always thought the incidental music was kind of mediocre.
>>
>>70577560
*fast banjo music intensifies*
>>
>>70577623
>it's a redneck bullshit music starts playing and you have to mute it until the song is over episode
>it's a skip the theme song intro every episode because it's the worst song ever written episode
>>
>>70577587
Tarantino apes good cinema for his flickeramas.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT2i2UylxJ0
Please somebody who hasn't drunk the JUSTified koolaid listen to this shit and hear how terrible it is.

I hatewatched this show for years, I was so relieved when it finally ended.
>>
People who don't like Justified are sperm sipping faggots.

It had one of the best protagonist/antagonist relationships than any show of recent memory and the banter was top-tier.
>>
>>70577656
IN DUR DEEP DURK HOLLURS

EESTERN KINTUCKYYY
>>
File: witnessed.jpg (75 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.jpg
75 KB, 816x816
>>70577777
7 quints of heavenly truth

haters BTFO
>>
>>70577777
INFANTILE

CARTOON

SHOW
>>
>>70577777

Your repeating digits speak true.

Basically the people that are shitting on Justified ITT are faggots that suck capeshit and reddit dick
>>
>>70577777
>The banter was top-tier

>>we dug coal together, Boyd.
>...we dug coal together, Raylan.

Bravo Elmore
>>
>>70577777
>77777
thread/
>>
>>70577730
>i don't like the theme song therefore the show is shit
ok
>>
>>70577730
It's an ok song. Not the kind of thing I'd normally listen to but it did its job as a punchy, energetic intro theme and hearing it always gives me a warm, nostalgic feeling as I remember the great time I had watching the show for the first time.
>>
>>70577878

Sip long and sip deep
>>
Is it just this thread, or has Justified passed some pop culture tipping point where it can't be discussed without contrarian assholes jumping up and down to let everyone know how superior their taste is? It's a shame if so, because Justified discussions on here used to be pretty chill.
>>
>>70578072
I like the show but I also like making fun of it
>>
>>70578072
It's not contrarian to dislike Justified because it was a "literally who cares? show" even while it was airing, never mind a couple of years after the fact where it lives in the realm of forgotten shows. If anything it's contrarian to even remember Justified at all.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.