[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF i want to die now??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: blue-valentine-2.jpg (94 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
blue-valentine-2.jpg
94 KB, 1600x800
WTF i want to die now??
>>
IT'S A FEAR

IT IS NEAR
>>
Before I watched this movie I was a blue pilled teenager who thought he wanted a gf. After seeing it I realized that the relationship meme is completely impossible.

A few years on and I've devoted my life to fighting against feminism and that gender in general. This was definitely an important film in forming how I'd be as an adult.
>>
>>70574727
>this fictional story made me hate women

Don't worry. Being gay isn't as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>70574727
had the complete opposite effect on me. I had a crush on a girl for a while and this film pushed me to approach her for some reason. Even used ryan's 'more beautiful a girl is the crazier she is' as an excuse as to why I haven't approached her before. Got rejected because she had a boyfriend already but I wanted to have what they had and not make the same mistakes they did. Now I don't know what to do though.
>>
>>70574727

It's not against girls though or relationships, it's against going for meme relationships all about drama and how much like a movie it can be.

Just don't be a fucking idiot and go for a pixie dream girl whilst playing your ukulele wearing a hipster jacket and you'll do fine
>>
>>70575003
>tfw bought the jacket ryan wore in the film
Looks bretty cool desu
>>
>>70575003
>It's not against girls though or relationship
It is. Even if the makers didn't intend for that, it's still the most illuminating thesis on female/male incompatibility ever committed to film.
>>
so this is good
>>
>>70575238
How did the woman even get to feeling like she did about the man? He raised her kid that probably wasn't his, worked and was good with the kid and mostly to her. The only thing I can think of is that he drank and was a bit argumentative.
>>
>>70575526
she died from a thousand cuts
>>
should i get drunk and watch this
>>
>>70575687
>Have you seen it before?
Yes
>Can you relate to it?
Yes
>Have you never seen it?
Yes
>>
>>70575526
Holy fuck, missing the point of the film this badly. I can't really say I'm surprised but this is still embarrassing for you.
>>
>>70575715
im a divorced alcoholic who gets emotional when he drinks and ive never seen it
>>
>>70575763
If you're already an alcoholic, go for it.
>>
>>70574225
Did she cheat on him?
>>
>>70575763
Have fun bawling your eyes out bro
>>
File: Girls[1].png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls[1].png
490 KB, 449x401
>neckbeards actually think the woman was the villain in this movie
>>
>>70575980
Hello cuck
>>
>>70575980
There is no bad guy you autist. They were both just a terrible match who had a kid together.

7/10 made me reply
>>
I got a question

She probably knew in advance he didn't want to be a career man, it's unfair that she resented him for it later
>>
>>70575932
no
>>70576109
>women
>>
>>70576083
>who had a kid together

Actually, she had a kid without him. She was the one who brought baggage into the relationship.
>>
this is a good thread, don't let it die.
>>
>>70576109

Yep they were both idiots who wanted a meme relationship like in the movies without due regard to the realities of life and so ended up miserable, old and alone.

Captured quite well why all millennials will end up the same way.
>>
Is this a good movie to watch with my wife's son?
>>
oh no the daughter is nice
oh no
>>
wow that nursing home scene
>>
File: 1461009831965.jpg (69 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
1461009831965.jpg
69 KB, 468x640
are there any deaths in this? I can't watch anything that has death induced sadness
>>
>>70578697
im 25 mins in and not yet
keep stopping to listen to bon jovi
>>
>>70578697
no
>>
>>70578697
the only thing that will die is your respect for all women
>>
>>70579468
>>70579537
>>70579707
If you guys are lying I'll be very angry. I like the sound of that though
>>
>>70578697
look at this faggot. he literally needs a trigger warning
>>
>>70579963
t. fragile femboy
>>
>>70580047
maybe he's sweet in his heart tho and we ought to watch out for him
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.