[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this an accurate representation of chads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is this an accurate representation of chads?
>>
>12 dudes
>1 girl
Looks like it.
>>
>>70572947
Yes. The entire message of the movie is "be as competitive as possible and have no social inhibitions whatsoever and you'll live a good life."
>>
File: 1464716413199.jpg (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1464716413199.jpg
37 KB, 633x758
>that one guy that everyone makes fun of
>>
>>70573045
but jake wasn't very competitive (arguably the least) and he was the only one in the group who ended up with pussy
>>
i loved this movie. even more than dazed and confused. surprised it wasn't a bigger hit. i keep trying to find a leak online so i can download it
>>
>>70572947
>a Richard Linklater film
DEEE-ROPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED
>>
>>70573050
>I'LL RUN HOME I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
>>
>>70574651
Didn't think it was better than Dazed and Confused, but still a really great film. Better than I anticipated from a sequel.
>>
>>70573045

you sound like you have strong interpretive skills
>>
>>70572947

What is a "chads"?
>>
Is this online yet?
>>
This movie was better than I thought it would be based on the reviews. Seems like critics have gotten too cucked to watch a movie about straight white people.
>>
>tfw you'll never grow up in the 70s/80s
This era is pure degeneracy
>>
Pretty good movie
>>
>>70576548
They still had that revionist cuck moment where they're like "these woman want to fuck too and that's okay". Made me cringe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.