[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Even though she’s not in the movie, actress and long time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: war1.jpg (124 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
war1.jpg
124 KB, 600x361
>Even though she’s not in the movie, actress and long time Warcraft geek Jamie Lee Curtis attended the Hollywood premiere of the Warcraft movie dressed as an Orc shaman. There’s even a video of her yelling “Leeroy Jenkins”.

IMAGINE
>>
BEING
>>
Gul'DAMN! JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?
>>
>>70566569
Haha she did a meme! She must be a hardcore gamer and gets some street cred!
>>
wasn't she in that movie with the knife slashing guy and she had to dance in lingerie?
>>
SUCH A NERD XD
>>
The kids in the picture is her son. She probably did it to support him. Don't you wish you had a mom like her?
>>
JUST
>>
>>70567444
>Don't you wish you had a mom like her?

Absolutely
>>
>>
>>70566675
>>70567286
In her defense, she has been to like the last 5 Blizzcons in cognito.

I'm really surprised she didn't play Medivh's mother or something like that. Maybe she can play a character in war2 or war3, but I can't think of any other old women that aren't 20-something looking elves.
>>
>>70567471

Movie?
>>
>>70567552
Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>70567541

She would make a perfect female Troll
>>
>>70567565

I won't and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it :)
>>
Need updated version of the JLC copypasta
>>
>>70567444
>She probably did it to support him.

Because old people totally don't play video games, amirite? It's amazing how people cling to the notion that vidya are new and only played by kids, when they've been around since the '70s and the first generation to play them are becoming grandparents now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.