[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germans as villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 2048x1152
How many spy movies or TV series set in 2010s use German intelligence agency as the villain that is even bigger and more badass than CIA?
>>
>>70564480
That "film" was boring as shit.
sage
>>
>>70564480
But the CIA literally are the villains in this.
Fucking Robin Wright literally cucks PSH out of his plan just to get faster results.

The Germans have very little to do with it apart from giving the okay for them to operate on their soil.
>>
>>70564727
But screwed him in the end by snatching his guy away in his face

And I have seen Germans playing bad guys in Homeland S3 and Balck List
>>
The 2010s, the decade of German hegemony.
>>
>>70564480
Having Muslims be the bad guys is pretty standard post 9/11.
>>
>>70565176
Muslims, Chinks and all other Europeans than Germans and Russians are shit tier villains.
>>
>>70565197
Lets not forget the English representation at the bad guy table.
>>
>>70564727
this. op confirmed for low retention pleb.

>>70565124
whether it was the germans or not it was the americans who ordered the guy to get snatched instead of getting turned by psh
>>
Bridge of spies
Hanks character lecturing a cia agent what it means to be american. It`s a Spielberg movie, so the guy is german.
>>
>>70564480
>>70564727
>>70565124

Leave and dont come back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.