[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight Sweet Prince
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ripip.jpg (249 KB, 1082x900) Image search: [Google]
ripip.jpg
249 KB, 1082x900
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/morgan-freeman-respects-his-producing-899710
>>
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>Implying they can do shit to Morgan

He's old, wealthy and his success doesn't hinge on whether or not feminists like him. If they don't make you, they can't break you.
>>
>>70560943
You forgot BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
>>
>>70560446
Based martin luther freeman telling it like it is again
>>
Human male likes pussy. That's not sexism, he's right.
It's been no different for a million years.
>>
>>70561469
Implying that a woman shouldn't expect to be taken seriously in a short skirt is sexist though.
>>
>>70560446

It's okay, he's black. As long as he doesn't speak ill of the jew, he's fine.
>>
Watch the online sycophants suck up his ass.

He's not just a nobody who landed a rocket on a comet.
>>
MIDDLE GROUND? COMPROMISE? NO NO NO NO NO NO ok, I'm bored of acting like that. I don't agree that attraction is sexist but good enough.
>>
when are you making rendezvous with rama u nigger
>>
>>70560446
He literally dindu nuffin and he's black so he will get away with it.
>>
It's sexist to like seeing women in clothes now?
>>
>>70562901
It's sexist to like seeing women in anything other than top earning STEM jobs.
>>
>>70562901
If you're a white fucking male whatever you do is sexist, racist, misogynist and a lot other -ist

>inb4 Morgan Freeman is black
You count as a white fucking male whenever it fits their agenda, sorry
>>
where the fuck are pics of this skirt
>>
Black men are invulnerable to accusations of sexism. This won't hurt him.
>>
>>70560446
he's a nigger, they're allowed to want to have sex with white women
only white men are rapists if they want to have sex with white women
>>
Anybody with half a brain is sexist. Women and men are different, not just physically, but behaviourally and intellectually. Women are better at certain things and worse at others.

That doesn't mean you should hate women (or men), but just acknowledging that we aren't the same (which is enough to get you labeled sexist) is just living in reality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.