[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>52 contestants (some of them super hot, but most, meh..)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
>52 contestants (some of them super hot, but most, meh..)
>immediately following the quick intro of each contestant, 37 (THIRTY-SEVEN!) of them get eliminated. No elimination round or swimsuit round, just gone
>the remaining 15 range from ugly to meh to crowd pandering nigger. you'd forget you were watching a national, world famous beauty pageant
>ugly bitches dumb whores and niggers on stage but real beauties like miss Minnesota and miss Florida get sent home before the show even begins
>ugly crowd pandering niggress takes the crown

fucking disgusting. if i wasn't already voting Trump i would after that sickening horrorshow. fucking disgrace. America is going to hell in a liberal fucking wicker basket.
>>
shes not pretty
>>
>>70560899
t. brainless flaming faggot
>>
>>70560899
she's a fridge with a fake tan
>>
Arkansas was the hottest.
>>
File: 1460435803125.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1460435803125.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>70561157
>fridge
/tv/ is fucking pathetic. she is slim/petite. slim is sexy.
kill yourself now.
>>
http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa/members/contestants

Ms. Arizona looks like a cross between Natalie Dormer and Carice Van Houten
>>
>>70561200
too bad she's a butterface.
>>
>>70561213

>likes narrow hips and boy ass

What does cock taste like my man?
>>
>>70559767
Alyssa was the best Miss USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTuW5kBF04g
>>
kek I knew a negress was going to win before this even aired. That's the society we live in today.
>>
>mfw I'm from texas
Wtf? Why is our girl so nasty? I've literally seen better looking woman as teachers
>>
>>70561502
you're one fucking lucky guy
>>
Think of this way: at least it's still on. It's only a matter of time before feminists take it off the air for objectifying women and being problematic.
>>
These false looking, skinny American Aryan women are not very attractive.
>>
>>70559767
>world famous
literally never heard of it
>>
>>70559767

Minnesota is pretty ugly for a "pretty woman"

fridge body, what appears to be a "roid gut", that nasty stiff Barbie hair and the huge fake smile
>>
>>70561378
what does being a old ugly whore chubby-chaser feel like?
>>
>ugly crowd pandering niggress takes the crown
I thought she won because she was a military officer.
>>
>>70561545
the irony is that feminists actually praise these beauty contests as empowering the female
>>
Minnesota looks like every other pretty blonde white girl, next.
>>
>>70561655
they took the next best thing since you weren't available nigger
>>
>>70561803
Couldn't think of anything else to post other then that lame ass comeback from two years ago?
>>
File: 5798186.jpg (37 KB, 352x526) Image search: [Google]
5798186.jpg
37 KB, 352x526
>>70561502
texas girls are fucking goddesses. it's no surprise miss Texas has won more miss USA than any other state. And while i would've rather seen a blonde, white goddess representing texas, the latina qt wasn't bad, and a worthy representative imo.
>>
>>70561638
>she was a military officer
was she??? i must've forgotten. she only mentioned it a hundred fucking times.
>>
>>70561849
Texan here, born and raised, we do have some gorgeous women.
>>
File: 1462053545428.jpg (236 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1462053545428.jpg
236 KB, 580x563
>>70559767
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
File: trump have to go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
trump have to go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>70561157
>fake tan
If it's good enough for God Emperor Trump, it's good enough for her.
>>
>>70561213
She has a boy body
I bet you like that dyke eyebrow meme model too
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.