[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Aids.png (15 KB, 362x216) Image search: [Google]
Aids.png
15 KB, 362x216
YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
she's not wrong.
>>
>implying there aren't black nerds
fuck this racist bitch
>>
File: maryannjohanson1.jpg (84 KB, 978x978) Image search: [Google]
maryannjohanson1.jpg
84 KB, 978x978
>Flick Filosopher

Oh, it shows MaryAnn! It shows!
>>
You would think slavery ended 5 years ago with how terrible race relations are now and how race is constantly on everybody's minds. Why the fuck has racial tension come back?
>>
What does she says in her full review?
>>
>>70559122

>Why the fuck has racial tension come back?

The media have brought it back in order to distract people from the fact that journalism is dead and the world is on the brink of running out of freely available clean water.
>>
>>70559122
i think 9/11 happened and then bush really messed up the country, so the left went really left, obama got elected, SJW appeared and started spreading hate for white males

basically a runaway reaction
>>
>>70559213
>the world is on the brink of running out of freely available clean water
Not true.
Not even close.

>WoW-playing manchildren education
>>
>>70559122
The media is race baiting.
>>
>>70559122

americans are cancer

1.4% of americans owned a few slaves so Europe has to have no borders

thanks guys

real nice
>>
>be me
>find out I am a white male and have been one for the past 23 years
>don't want to be a white male

wut do?
>>
>>70559122
because america is a fucked up place sometimes
>>
>>70559229
Bush was re-elected after 9/11 and entering the war, you are retarded.
>>
>>70559296
point me to the exact place i said he wasn't
>>
>>70559122

It is a political platform.
>>
>>70559250

I don't play WoW and it's absolutely true.

Not to mention the compounding effects of running out of oil to the point that we're getting desperate enough to refine tar sands, running out of arable land to the point that we're treating the Amazon like a beard that needs shaving, and running out of various important minerals to the point that asteroid mining has become an area of urgent research rather than idle futurism.

But of course, you're right, everything's fine and the most pressing issues facing humanity are race relations and patriarchal micro-aggressions.
>>
File: 1459334306962.jpg (813 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459334306962.jpg
813 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>70559350
>>>/pol/
>>
>>70561663

Don't be an idiot, /pol/ isn't for talking about politics, /pol/ is for /r/thedonald circlejerks and whinging about trannies.
>>
>>70559409
That's a neat poster.
If you could make the hero black it would be perfect.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.