[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never have I seen movie waste such talent...Seriously what was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Never have I seen movie waste such talent...Seriously what was the fucking point of getting Cranston if they just killed him off.
>>
i'm fucking sick of you breaking bad fans acting like he's le supreme actor

everything he's been in thanks to the popularity of breaking bad has been shit
>>
File: 1443200951365.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1443200951365.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>>70556542
>everything he's been in thanks to the popularity of breaking bad has been shit
Yep, pretty much.
At least Aaron has Bojack horseman and the path, both of which are above average shows, imo.
>>
Cranston was best in Malcolm in the Middle.

Best goofy dad ever.

He was even better when they just made him condensed weird later on.
>>
They should have killed his son off.
Then Bryan Cranston has to travel to tell Luz Olsen the news.
Then Bryan Cranston can tell at the bad monster while on that boat at the ens, crying about how it took his wife and son. Very emotional shit.
Then god Zillah swipes in and fucks the monster up and gives bryan Cranston a thumbs up.

Bam, movie saved
>>
>>70556542
For a second I thought he was in some medieval film by that pic
:^)
>>
>>70556899
>They should have killed his son off.
YES. I hated that guy being the main actor. It made the movie the most bland movie I saw that year
>>
File: godzilla_a.jpg (576 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
godzilla_a.jpg
576 KB, 1296x730
Can someone please photoshop an image of Cranston in a poster with Godzilla?

>I want to believe that he was the main actor
>>
File: bryan-cranston-as-jet-jaguar.jpg (61 KB, 540x800) Image search: [Google]
bryan-cranston-as-jet-jaguar.jpg
61 KB, 540x800
>>70556990
>>
>>70557051
hahaha awesome m8
>>
Godzilla was great and Bryan was fantastic. Stfu.
>>
>>70556641

watch all the way or trumbo. he was superb in both of them.
>>
>>70556542

He was so fucking irritating in this movie, just ranting and raving like a paranoid lunatic in that terrible, distracting wig. It was weird they killed him off so early but the movie didn't lack anything because of it.
>>
To trick people into watching the movie thinking he was the main character.

Guarantee this movie would have flopped if he wasnt in it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.