[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bach/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bach.jpg (306 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
bach.jpg
306 KB, 1024x759
Fucking christ when JoJo gave that rose to that rat faced cuck erectile disfunction reddit guy I jumped out of my seat screaming in anger.
>inb4 le Chad is le villain meme
He's an antihero in a way, he's a good honest guy who suffers from anger issues a little autism. He's the most redipilled one on there (not totally redipilled but pretty rp'd nonetheless.)

Discuss tonight's episode.
>>
File: 1458133209636.gif (2 MB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
1458133209636.gif
2 MB, 294x273
bumperino

Come on you faggots, I know I'm not the only one on here who watches this.

This shit is so entertaining.
>>
Bumperino
>>
Chad is pretty great. Want to see how he survives with a Rose after beating somebody up. or did that episode air already?

Also his name is Chad and he is the most alpha.
>REEEEEE
>>
>>70556752
the episode that aired tonight he didn't fight anyone but he pushed someone

the second part is airing tomorrow, I think, and the preview is edited like he might have hurt some people, but it's just edited that way. we'll have to see. I hope he can chill out. He's alpha af and he gets it, but he needs to chill and not take stuff so seriously, even if that race face faggot is bugging you
>>
>>70556963
Even though he is tough, I feel he lets the other guys get under his skin. If he was truly confident, I don't think he would be constantly talking mad shit. He almost sounds like me, and that is a bad thing.

He does seem most clear headed. He just looking for a relationship and is not so quick to proclaim his love for a girl he has only known for a short time.
>>
>>70556394
I hope she choose santa
>>
File: 1435382245277.jpg (114 KB, 349x283) Image search: [Google]
1435382245277.jpg
114 KB, 349x283
>socially retarded mongs on /tv/ watching this show to vicariously experience the stilted puppet version of real human social interactions
>>
>>70557299
>judges watchers
>he hasn't even seen an episode
sure thing /got//americans/ cuck
it's literally better than 90% of the current running shows talked about on here
>>
>>70557403
>he's actually defending his need to gossip about reality tv

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Chad is the high-test alpha male, and all the weaker beta males feel
threatened by his dominance, especially the balding nu-male Ethan cuck. Him going and pussying out to the host was a new low, however. Do women REALLY find that kind of behavior attractive?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.