[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was these characters endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 768x432
What was these characters endgame?
>>
they just wanted some plankton
>>
>>70553769
They literally didn't have one, why they kept making shady deals with the old asshole in the robes that caused them to be arrested and lose money repeatedly makes no sense at all
>>
Newt, you've been had! It's time to stop making decisions, okay buddy? Time to hang up the ol'... hat that you're wearing.
>>
tax reform.
>>
They got in over their heads, duh. Sidius played them
>>
>>70553769
Let's have a look at their plan
>Set up a blockade to cut Naboo off and force the Queen to sign a treaty that makes a legal invasion.

The whole thing about Palpatine was unknown to them. All they know is that some hooded figure is going to give them... something... in return for starting this chain of events.

Speaking of the Trade Federation, where the fuck did they go? Surely the Empire would've had use for Droidekas, the only droids that actually did something. And Super Battle Droids I guess...
>>
perpetuating the shifty oriental businessman racist imagery of hateful whites
>>
>>70553769
Their end game was to stereotype Chinese people in a way that makes you ask yourself: "Was that just a bit racist, or was that super racist?". Like Jar Jar Binks.
>>
>>70553769
To be generic incompetent bad guys in George Lucas' science fantasy schlock.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.