[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is fucking garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 284x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 284x400
This show is fucking garbage
>>
>>70553134
first season was the best
>>
>>70553174
>the consensus is that it gets decent in s02e01
Why is /tv/ so desperately contrarian?
>>
>>70553202
source?
>>
>>70553217
Countless P&R threads
>>
>>70553174
But it wasn't, it didn't even know what type of show it wanted to be in the first season.
>>
>>70553174
First two seasons had some great episodes, but I'd say that 3rd season was the best one because of Adam Scott (and getting rid of Paul Schneider).
>>
>>70553283
a the office clone?
>>
Mark was literally a comedy black hole. Shoe stays solid for a couple seasons, but then, of course, was ruined by Leslie and her pursuit of love.
>>
>>70553501
I never had a problems with the paul character. I mean he wasn't my favorite but I don't get the hate. At best he was just there
>>
I got tired of it by the fourth season or so. They started recycling joke setups for just about every character. It got to the point where the structure was too annoying to even notice if the humor was good. What with all the "character says something weird, other character looks at the camera" and such.
>>
amazing show, skip season 1 though. Poehler, Plaza and Jones and Xena, hottest women
>>
>>70553174
I actually agree, don't understand >>70553202 at all. First show is when it wasn't trying too hard with the political pandering and almost all characters were extremely exaggerated.

Season 2 and onward is when it tried to get more serious.
>>
>>70553501
I have the opposite opinion. I liked the Paul character, and hated the addition of Adam Scott and that other guy. Ruined the show for me, and I quite liked it in the first two seasons.
>>
>>70553174
This.
>>
How come TV drama keeps getting better and better but at the same time there aren't any good sitcoms anymore? Veep and Kimmy Schmidt are the only watchable ones and both of them are just shittier imitations of an earlier, much superior show of the same creator
>>
>>70555661
the Thick of it is one of the greatest shows of all time. Peter Capaldi is one of the greats desu. Veep pales in comparison, but I still enjoy the shit out of it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.