[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (155 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
155 KB, 658x370
What was his fucking problem?
>>
Manlet
>>
He was in the Department of the Navy.
>>
Haven;t seen Full Metal Jacket in a long time. I remember it spooking me because i was really afraid of going to bootcamp/military school or anything of the sort.
>>
>>70551908
He wanted to make sure they were ready for combat so that they didn't die in the first week.
>>
Somebody mis gendered him
>>
>>70552076
hes 6'0
>>
>>70552117
It's fine now, they aren't allowed to beat you anymore.
>>
>>70552194
Wow, he's a big guy for you (btw that's a meme)
>>
>>70551908
He was turning young boys into killing machines.
>>
File: hail 2.png (295 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
hail 2.png
295 KB, 680x383
Am I the only one that thought this movie is massively overrated? Im not saying it is bad, just not the mind blowing film people act like it is.
>>
Is that you John Wayne?
>>
>>70552634
Is this me?
>>
>>70551908
He was too fucking awesome
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.