[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didnt know Castle Black had such a supply of makeup and curling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I didnt know Castle Black had such a supply of makeup and curling irons. Anyways, how could any of the lords see Lady Sansa and say no to her? She is literally most beautifulest noblest character. If I were a Northern Lord, Id gladly sacrifice my House and ancestral home and risk my lands and life for such a Queen
>>
Every single episode makes me more and more confused as to how people are TELEPORTING.

>We're on Bear Island!
>Now we're not lol
>>
What a stupid bitch. She got BTFO.
>WE WUZ STARKS AND SHIT
>says here you're a bolton or it a lannister
>>
>>70549702
>Davos, Sansa, let us ride our horses for ten minutes to show that we are traveling
>>
>>70549757
>WE WUZ STARKS AND SHIT
lmao
>>
>>70550325
although with rickon they have no excuses. they didn't even address the point.
>>
>im a STAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHK

>a STAAAAAHHHHHKKKKKKK

>always be a STAAAAHHHHKKKKKKKKK

Someone please shoot this bitch and end our misery
>>
Because the North doesn't fucking remember in the show. A villain sue psycho like Ramsay can have the backing of the two other biggest houses in the North but a legitimate Stark can only rally 2,000 undisciplined savages and not even half a thousand men from other minor Northern houses. Will based Wyman actually show up or will Jon get fucking destroyed in the Snowbowl only to get saved by the Deus Ex Vale Knights?
>>
>>70550560

>Wyman

Who that?

I stopped watching this show. Whatever happened with Jaime? what part is he playing in this season
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 510x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 510x575
>>70550633

This based fat fuck who bakes Freys into pies and eats them.
>>
>>70550633
>I love Cersei and I will let her cuck me with every man in Westeros
What did Jaime mean by this in the preview for next week
>>
There are dudes in the nights watch hotter than that tranny looking skank
>>
>>70550661

But wasnt that supposed to happen like 2 or 3 seasons ago when we thought Lady Stoneheart was going to be in the show and shit?

>>70550686

I saw some images with him and Bron. What the fuck is Bron still doing in the show?
>>
File: image.jpg (313 KB, 1035x1553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313 KB, 1035x1553
>>70550705
>Lady Sansa
>Tranny

She is the love of my life
>>
Book
>
"My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder's bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter ... but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer's farce is almost done. My son is home."

Show
>AHHHHHHHH SAVE ME FROM THE WILDLINGS RAMSAY BOLTON
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.