[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this dude is really fucking funny, fuck most comics but he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dude is funny.jpg (1 MB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
dude is funny.jpg
1 MB, 1067x1600
this dude is really fucking funny, fuck most comics but he's actually funny
>>
His seinfeld rip-off show made me despise him.
>>
I liked both the specials I saw.
>>
>>70547960
I lost some respect for him with that
hes a great stand up though. no politics, no SJWs, no kill all white males
pretty refreshing
>>
I like him because he's one of the few current comics that's not constantly trying to be edgy.
>>
>>70548013
This. It's something when someone with such a straightforward-almost-bland style is refreshing. Or maybe I'm just getting old?
>>
new in town and the comeback kid are some of the best stand up specials ive seen in recent memory
>>
Yeah it's too bad he passed on
>>
>>70547917
his first big standup was funny
his new one had like 3 good jokes in it for a whole hour. really lame

I hope he hones his talent and becomes big
>>
I know most people here hate Kroll Show but Oh, Hello was fucking hilarious
>>
>>70550002
I watched Comeback Kid last night. Shit was great.
>>
>>70547917
Oh... hELLO
>>
>>70547917
Yeah he's great, just a naturally funny guy with his own style. Doesn't try hard to be edgy or go out of his way to be PC.

I tend to prefer more cynical comics and guys who call out people's bullshit but this guy manages to keep things a bit more "normie friendly" without watering down his humor.
>>
>>70550262
I loved the Kroll Show, recently watched it again. Oh, Hello was perfect

>You were born a shmuck and youll die a shmuck. Welcome to hell, idiot.
>>
>>70547917
I think he's pretty good. His delivery turns me off a little, but I like most of his material.
>>
Unless the show is REALLY good, then I do not support white male comediens anymore
>>
>>70547917
I've just discovered him recently and he's quickly become one of my favorite comics. All the specials I've seen of his are great, all of them have a few bits that never fail to crack me up no matter how many times I watch it.
>>
>>70547917
Doesn't he come from some super-rich, super-well-connected family like Nick Kroll does?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.