[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being a cuck is good and that you should celebrate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: chasing amy.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chasing amy.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>being a cuck is good and that you should celebrate women being whores in their youth and then settling for a beta when they're used goods

What did they mean by this?
>>
TEST fuck you nigger mods
>>
>>70546231

>buzzwords
>Kevin Smith

into the trash
>>
If you don't love her at her worst you don't deserve her at her best.
>>
>>70546304
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ;^)
<3
>>
>>70546304
true true m8
>>
>friend told me to watch this to get over the fact my gf has had sex before

It only made it worse.
>>
does she get BLACKED?
>>
>>70546231

your greentext is exactly what happened to Kevin Smith in real life, and he coped by making this movie and trying to spread this misery, to try to get other men to accept his foolishness as the mature thing to do.

i hate this movie with a passion. i saw it when i was 18 and it messed me up in dealing with having a gf with a past, my concerns over her past were legitimate, not something to be belittled like i was being a little boy. esp that slap at the end where she tells him she's not his whore. it's very clear he's just trying to get on her level, albeit misguided, he was in no way being misogynistic.

only years later viewing it again and being more mature, i saw through the mind games it was playing, and really despised it.

Fuck Kevin Smith.
>>
>>70546304

It's funny you never hear that said about men. If a man is at his worst then he's just an asshole & you should leave him
>>
>>70546347

hi, i am

>>70546460

and i know exactly what you mean.
>>
>Smith is married to Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, whom he met while she was interviewing him for USA Today.[134] They got married at Skywalker Ranch on April 25, 1999.[135] He photographed her for a nude pictorial in Playboy that consisted of photographs by various celebrities.

Is Kevin Smith a cuck
>>
>>70546304
>Marilyn Monroe giving relationship advice
Wew lad
>>
>>70546304
fuck you cunt
>>
37 dicks
>>
>>70546596

level up your sarcasm detection
>>
>>70546467
Men at their worst have a disproportionate tendency to murder their partners though.
>>
>>70546884
Maybe if that happened more often, women would think twice about gangbanging the football team.
>>
File: 1465263200775.jpg (165 KB, 707x699) Image search: [Google]
1465263200775.jpg
165 KB, 707x699
id rather die. fuck them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.