[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see-thru vest uhh, inappropriate much? wtf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 612x380
>see-thru vest

uhh, inappropriate much? wtf?
>>
Why this baby look like she pay taxes N shit?
>>
>>70544081
Bethrothed to rickon when?
>>
>>70545134

rickon is dead in 2 episodes
>>
>>70545253
Source nigger
>>
File: image.png (444 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
444 KB, 612x380
>>70544081
that looks a bit too low, or am i just seeing it wrong
>>
>>70545372

some dude was on set for the climactic battle scene for the battle of the bastards. there's been spoilers posted about it before the season even started.
>>
would you follow bear loli into battle guys?

would you die for her?

i would.
>>
>>70544081
>full-grain leather is see-thru

wew, someone got a low-quality torrent.

fucking fag.
>>
>>70544081
HOP ON.
>>
TIGHT
>>
will she be back on the show you think
or was this her last appearance?
>>
>>70547973
she was shown to be at the battlement near the wall. She's marching into battle with her men.
>>
>>70547973
She's literally with Jon's army right now. Of course she'll be back.
>>
>>70548650
That seems risky. Can you imagine what an opposing army full of blood thirsty men would do with her if they captured her?
>>
>>70548773
Hope nothing bad happens to her. she's cool
>>
>>70545517
Pretty sure people have gone to jail for less than this, delete this
>>
>>70548660
>>70548650

i didn't notice that. why would a 10 year old girl and the lady of bear island go to battle? seems ridiculous.
>>
>>70548773

she's with 2000 wildlings right now. she might not even make it to battle. someone is gonna try to steal her from her tent like every night as per their tradition.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.