[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Peggy Carter disaproves of Captain America's "kiss"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CkIwxXCUYAAyFh9.jpg (52 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
CkIwxXCUYAAyFh9.jpg
52 KB, 640x512
>I just feel that, you know—I wouldn’t want to date my great aunt’s guy. It just feels like it crosses an incestuous boundary. And Peggy just died. That’s even more disrespectful, right? It’s like, “don’t touch that.” You can’t tap that!
>>
>>70543879

she's right, but watch the insane fanbase go apeshit on her for that.
>>
>>70543949
Pretty much every one disliked the kiss, even Evans.

It was an eleventh hour addition by Marvel to reassure people that Cap isn't gay.
>>
>>70543996
Why not just add a Cap/Wanda/BW threesome scene then? Would have accomplished the same thing.
>>
>>70543879
Bitch just mad that her show is cancelled and they killed her offscreen.
>>
>>70544056
I think they should just make Cap Bisexual, and get it over with. We all know that /pol/ thinks all movies are Globalist Propaganda to intermix species ANYWAYS.
>>
>>70544056
Black Widow and Scarlet Witch had already been paired off.

Sadly, because both Banner/Widow and Vision/Wanda are kinda' dull.
>>
>>70543879
She's right

Not to mention there's literally Zero fucking build up to it at all
>>
the kiss was really weird, those characters have almost no history/interaction and evans had no chemistry with sharon's actress

also, the movie heavily implies that sharon sold cap's location at the airport out to team iron man, so fuck her
>>
>>70543879
theyve been setting up cap and the nurse since cap 2. he was clearly attracted to her and kept being encouraged to ask her out. then it just so happens shes related to the girl he used to like, whom he has accepted as lost to him. and he even said himself that he waits too long. just fuck it, go for it or youll miss your chance again
>>
>>70543996
There were a lot of Cap/Bucky scenes in the movie that got cut because of this, and they shoehorned that kiss after that.
>>
I don't even remember a kiss and I just saw this 5 days ago. What the hell
>>
File: rodgers3[1].jpg (42 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
rodgers3[1].jpg
42 KB, 770x433
>>70543996
kek
that glance between Bucky and Falcon gains new depth now

Evans really, really likes women guys!
>>
IIRC she was supposed to have Black Widow's role in Cap 2 but the studios pushed Johannsen in there. So she would have had at least some history with Cap instead of nothing and even more nothing.
>>
>>70544341
The power of Marvel filmmaking
>>
>>70544341
I don't blame you

Civil War is the definition of a joint

You see it once and then mentally discard it all together
>>
>>70544473
Yeah I remember bits and pieces. The airport fight and some cringey one liners. Oh and cgi Downey Jr. That's about it
>>
File: Untitled.png (40 KB, 937x133) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40 KB, 937x133
She's gonna go full Jenna Fischer soon.

JUST
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.