[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie broke me. Why am I such a fucking manchild? Is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: The-Worlds-End-2013.jpg (358 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
The-Worlds-End-2013.jpg
358 KB, 1280x800
This movie broke me.
Why am I such a fucking manchild?
Is this my destiny? To live in the past and attempt suicide?
>>
>>70540031
This movie was 5 minutes too long.

Also stop it with the self pity anon, instead of been sad be awesome.
>>
This is the second thread I've seen on this today. Fuck off.
>>
Gary King is exactly like me except for the part where people used to like him.
>>
>>70540536
You fucking know who I am
This is pretty awkward
>>
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>70540628
This wasn't funny at all
I was crying from start to finish
>>
>>70540600
Lol I don't know you from adam dude, I'm from South America. I've never have a mate "trying" to kill themselves, I've had mates that have commited suicide and it's sad as shit man, the pain the family is left with is just beyond awful.
>>
>>70540031

What do you mean it broke you? Like you cried?

It is a pretty sad movie, I mean fuckin hell almost the entire cast gets killed off, and it deals with some dark themes of alcoholism and addiction. It's definitely the heaviest of the trilogy.
>>
>>70540663

Don't worry, he's meeming, its a semi-copypasta.

I think the whole trilogy is hilarious but there are some melancholic themes in all 3 movies.
>>
the board for moping about made-up problems is that way op ----> >>>/r9k/
>>
>>70540031
It's sad af, reminded me of a friend who died recently (heroin addict).
>>
>>70540628
Bong here. Are you fucking serious dude? Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz were top tier comedies. I haven't met one person who didn't like them. Worlds End wasn't as good but was still funny.
>>
Holy shit i just realized this is the exact movie that changed me from a happy person to a sad person and i've been sad for the last five years.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.