[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She wore blue velvet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: blue-belvet-1.jpg (45 KB, 742x326) Image search: [Google]
blue-belvet-1.jpg
45 KB, 742x326
She wore blue velvet
>>
Another meme flick from the biggest cinematic con artist in the industry.
>>
dude the underlying darkness of suburbia lmao
>>
>>70535942
>>70535943
This board is beyond saving
>>
>>70535943
and?
>>
>>70535995
Cinema casuals who champion entry level shit like Lynch are what is killing this board. Posts like those represent this board's only possible salvation.

Inland Empire and Fire Walk With Me are the only projects Lynch has ever worked on that can even be classed as cinema. The rest are toys for little fedora clad cinema infants.
>>
>>70536129
>buzzwords and airing insecurities: the post
The state of this board says nothing about your taste.
You desperately need something else in your life other than shitposting.
>>
>>70536129
behave nigger
>>
File: booooooooring.jpg (15 KB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
booooooooring.jpg
15 KB, 211x203
>>70536129
summer's here
>>
>>70537847
I have been here 12+ hours a day for the last 9 years.

Now run back to your video games, cinema infant.
>>
>>70538013
Summer truly is here, now we have to read newfags lying about the years they've been here with knowyourmeme in the next tab
>>
>>70538168
If you respect the work of David "Bernie cuck" Lynch then you are the underage meme spouter in sensibility.
>>
>>70536129

Do you actually think he's a bad filmmaker, or are you just trying to distance yourself from the high-school seniors who also think he's a good filmmaker?

I think people read a little too much into his work, but he's definitely got a unique perspective, he was uncompromising in putting it on the screen, and he never gave a fuck about the critics. I'm not sure what more you want from an American filmmaker. It was a weird little glitch in reality that he was able to get studio funding/releasing for a few years there, and there'll probably never be another one like him
>>
I have no idea what movie this is, but that song is catchy as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.