[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that part where he carries the dead child out of the burning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: p163978_p_v8_ab.jpg (413 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p163978_p_v8_ab.jpg
413 KB, 960x1440
that part where he carries the dead child out of the burning apartment building and the childs mother just started hitting and screaming at him was fucking heavy dude. i haven't been able to sleep well since i watched it.
>>
Fuck idk man watching that old woman choke on the smoke and hit the floor before anyone could get into the building got to me
>>
>>70532654
What the fuck, this looks like a kids movie.
>>
josh hutcherson will never live this shit down
>>
>>70532847
>kids movie
bud it's about how he loses his son in the fire and the dog has to live with that guilt everytime he goes out on a call
spiral of alcoholism and depression
>>
>There's a kid up there!!! There's still a fucking kid in there, let me go!!!
>No, Firehouse Dog. Stay. He's on the second floor, the fire's weakened the beams. The building's gonna collapse before you even get to him. I'm not going to let you kill yourself.
>You expect me to just STAND HERE and listen to him screaming?? We're just gonna wait here and watch him die?
>...Yes. It's not always our choice, FD

fuuuuck, I respect the realism, but it was just too fucking dark for a kid's movie. I keep hearing that kid screaming when I try to go to sleep
>>
I thought ending the movie on such a low note where he's crippled from his tail being burned was way too bleak
>>
>That meth lab explosion scene
>that screaming
>>
>>70532847
Well the original movie still has the kids losing someone in the fire and almost dying in the end.
>>
>>70532925
he hasn't grown since
>>
>>70532944
i heard they actually used real footage of a fire
>>
>>70532654
That scene where he gets sucked off and choked by 3 different prostitutes because he just wants to feel a connection, and all he can do is whimper
a lot deeper then I expected this movie to be, but I think its a little too intense for any children under 7
>>
>>70533117
The scene where all those kids burn to death in the rock concern was supposedly "heavily influenced" by the IRL Station nightclub fire. The director said he interlaced real footage in with the acted stuff, which is why that scene had the "camcorder" effect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo
>>
>>70532847
imagine the original bad lieutenant, if he was a firefighter instead of a cop, and a dog instead of harvey keitel
>>
>>70533310
>let me save those teenagers!
>no firedog they're dead!you can't do anything!
>please captain let me try!woof!
>>
that one scene where he had to choose between saving his buddies life or the babies and he chooses his buddy.... holy shit how did that dog not get an oscar.
>>
Why are they allowed to make these? They're basically snuff kino for christ sake, disturbing stuff.
>>
>>70533427
>that moment where he tries to pull the girl out who's being crushed under the crowd in the doorway
>he ends up pulling her leg clean off

The special effects in that scene were excessively graphic to the point of revulsion
>>
>>70533620
Practical effects man, they just make it that much more gruesome. I think the bones are real from a pig or something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.