[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this sitcom any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: thin blye kibe.jpg (40 KB, 468x435) Image search: [Google]
thin blye kibe.jpg
40 KB, 468x435
Was this sitcom any good?
>>
That's the Thin Blue Line right, watched some episodes fucking years ago, can't remember shit about it, absolutely nothing. So that should tell you something.
>>
It's fucking awful
>>
>>70531437
>these are british 10/10's
>>
>>70533552
For you
>>
>>70531437
No, not really
>>
>>70531437
>British
>"""""""""""""humor""""""""""""
>good

Anon plz
>>
>>70533552
in britain we pick actors on acting ability and who would fit the role best. im sure the entertainment industry where you live is based purely on looks
>>
No it was bad OP. Not the worst thing the BBC has put out by any means, but given the overall standard of 90's sticoms, it was poor.
>>
>>70533651
You're not american, are you?
>>
>>70531437
It's not Dad's Army, it tries to be, but it's got Rowan Atkinson instead.
>>
>>70533651
Fuck off burger British comedy is GOAT
>>
It's pretty good. The campy twig guy and stupid police intelligence guy make he show. Also his sex-starved wife who he pays no attention too... fuck, actually its an amazing show.
>>
It was good the football hooligan episode was good. And the gay guy was actually funny.
>>
Classic line.

"Your cock up....my arse"
>>
The inspector guy with the mustache was the best character
>>
Fuuuuuuuuu

I totally forgot this existed.
Can't remember jack shit about it, other than it was the first thing I saw with Atkinson after Mr. Bean.
>>
>>70533788
damage control
>>
>>70531437

Too much fannying about
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.