[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf I hate pubs now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The-Worlds-End-2013.jpg (358 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
The-Worlds-End-2013.jpg
358 KB, 1280x800
Wtf I hate pubs now
>>
>>70523293
Why?
>>
Good. Pubs don't need any poofs like you.
>>
>>70523314
They're filled with robotniks
>>
>>70523293

Was it the BREXIT beer mats?
>>
>>70523293
It got kinda heavy towards the end when it revealed the guy tried committing suicide.
>>
>>70523293
wtf? I hate england now
the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa
>>
>>70523418
The label said psych ward and everything, it really was heavy.
>>
>>70523491
Every thread
>>
>>70523418
You watched it backwards
Did you hear the devil speak?
>>
File: stanley_kubrick_cat.jpg (32 KB, 700x908) Image search: [Google]
stanley_kubrick_cat.jpg
32 KB, 700x908
>>70523491
that is truly a classic meme
>>
>>70523491
Wtf, mate.
This is absolutely not true, World's End may be shit but my friends and family loved Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead.
>>
>>70523491
Every time.
>>
Why didn't he just give in to the aliens he probably would have got to bang one of his schoolgirl waifu robots
>>
>>70523810
Because he's the king. Not a servant.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.