[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to initiate my gf into sandlerkino. Where do i start?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I want to initiate my gf into sandlerkino. Where do i start?
>>
File: 1461673002266.jpg (13 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1461673002266.jpg
13 KB, 240x196
>>70520260
well for a start fucking kill yourself immediately
>>
Dont
>>
File: 1453301768728.png (21 KB, 261x200) Image search: [Google]
1453301768728.png
21 KB, 261x200
>>70520338

/thread
>>
File: 50_First_Dates_cover.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
50_First_Dates_cover.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>70520260

my favourite Sandler movies are

50 First Dates
The Weddig Singer
Little Nicky
The Waterboy
PDL

although start with The Wedding Singer then move to 50 First Dates, from there try one of the other comedies then move to PDL
>>
>>70520260
Happy Gilmore is his best
Big Daddy is also good
And of course Punch Drunk Love
>>
>>70520260

Happy Gilmore
Punch Drunk Love, but only if she isn't a pleb

That's about it.
>>
"Why don't you start with YOUR

FUCKING

ASSHOLE!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAAALLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAPPAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHAGAHGHAGHAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111ONE"

- ADAM SANDLER "HAPPY GILMORE"
>>
>>70520338
enter this thread to say this

your terminate yourself. take your gf with since she is also braindead
>>
Sandlerkino starts and ends with Punch Drunk Love
>>
>>70521229

what a fucking square. its

Punch Drunk Love
Happy Gilmore
50 first dates
The Wedding Singer
>>
Watch in this order:

Billy maddison
The waterboy
Happy gilmore
Funny people
Punch drunk love
Mr deeds
>>
>>70520712
>little nicky
End yourself
>>
>>70520260
Click
>>
>>70520260
2001: A Space Odyssey (Stanley Kubrick, 1968)
8½ (Federico Fellini, 1963)
Battleship Potemkin (Sergei Eisenstein, 1925)
Bicycle Thieves (Vittorio De Sica, 1948)
Citizen Kane (Orson Welles, 1941)
L'Avventura (Michelangelo Antonioni, 1960)
The Godfather (Francis Ford Coppola, 1972)
The Passion of Joan of Arc (Carl Theodor Dreyer, 1928)
The Rules of the Game (Jean Renoir, 1939)
Vertigo (Alfred Hitchcock, 1958)
>>
>>70520260
Dad City is a Happy Madison production starring Rob Schneider set to release early 2017. Rob Schneider plays the role of Rob Shwemmer, a happy go lucky trash guy living in the city. When Rob gets injured in the groin, he is asked to give a sperm sample to address any medical issues. The sample is accidentally swapped and placed with experimental samples for human cloning to enhance fertility in sterile women. When the experiment is finally fruitful, we find out that the children are all Rob Shwemmer's kids! The profits of the experiment are donated to building Dad City, of which Rob Schwemmer is Mayor, and runs the Dad City full of his children and their mothers!
>>
>>70521653
Popeye's chicken is the shiznat
>>
All of it. It's all based unless you're a basement dwelling autistic animal or some other socially inept reject.

Billy Madison, Little Nicky, Happy Gilmore, The Waterboy, Wedding Singer, Big Daddy, Don't Mess with the Zohan, even That's My Boy. It's all Sandlercore comedy kino.
>>
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are all you need...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.