[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: there's nothing wrong with this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: resident-evil-movie-1.jpg (92 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-movie-1.jpg
92 KB, 1024x768
ITT: there's nothing wrong with this movie
>>
>>70518686
Other than the fact it kind of sucked as a zombie movie, an action movie, and a Resident Evil movie?

I guess so.
>>
File: Stew.jpg (357 KB, 1236x1079) Image search: [Google]
Stew.jpg
357 KB, 1236x1079
>>70518727
>movie doesn't fit into these generic cookie-cutter categories/isn't a 1:1 adaptation of a video game
>these are bad things
>>
It's pretty great. Way better than the vidya's story but the atmosphere wasn't nearly as good. Between Milla, Jill, Ali Landry, Ada Wong and K-Mart this series is waifu central.
>>
it was fun, but it definitely had it's wea k parts
>>
I like the first three but I can admit they're terrible in almost every way.
>>
File: Motion-Blur-Photography-10.jpg (28 KB, 547x350) Image search: [Google]
Motion-Blur-Photography-10.jpg
28 KB, 547x350
>>70518686

I only dislike #2, mostly because of the blurry zombie shots.
>>
I liked the first one, though the quality quickly goes down hill in sequels. I'm not sure these franchise needed or deserved 6 million sequels.
>>
>>70518686
It has lots of flaws, and it didn't feel like a Resident Evil movie in terms of atmosphere but it was fun.

I fapped furiously when I caught the glimpse of Milla's bush.
>>
>>70518686
I liked it as a loosely based adaption of the games and I loved the little reference they made to the games when the bodies in the laser room vanish when they return there.
>>
>>70518686
The Romero script was far better.
http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/resident_evil_romero.html
>>
>>70520521
It's complete shit and you know it.
>>
>>70518686
Alice was a needless OC
>>
>>70518686
Shitty remake of Aliens with zombies instead of xenos.
>>
>>70522281
Not to mention she's the living embodiment of a MarMary Sue. Completely 1 dimensional, overpowered, and the lore and physics of the Resident Evil universe bend and contort around the ends of making her "cool."
>>
File: Resident-Evil-Girls.jpg (375 KB, 3000x747) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-Girls.jpg
375 KB, 3000x747
>>70518932
pick one
>>
File: 1444218667950.jpg (139 KB, 779x635) Image search: [Google]
1444218667950.jpg
139 KB, 779x635
>>70523113
>tfw will never get choked unconscious by ali larter
>>
>>70518686
what's up with those weird dudes on letterboxd who give 4-5 star reviews to these flicks?
>>
File: wong.jpg (58 KB, 448x585) Image search: [Google]
wong.jpg
58 KB, 448x585
>>70523113
should ada really be asian? i mean i know her name is wong and all but in the game she doesn't have the lifeless gook stare, the flat nose or the round face.
>>
i like ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the resident evil movies. cant wait until final chapter. i wish we had a new resident evil movie every month
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.