[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Whedon's career is dead >All the cast's careers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: firefly-cover.jpg (37 KB, 284x405) Image search: [Google]
firefly-cover.jpg
37 KB, 284x405
>Whedon's career is dead
>All the cast's careers are dead
>Castle got cancelled due to feminism
>Twin Peaks came back, Arrested Development, Heroes, Prison Break, probably more or whatever I don't care enough to research

So this shit is coming back, yeah?
>>
>>70516023
I don't know why the fuck they don't

Everyone would watch it even if it was shit
>>
>>70516023
You know, if it was ever going to come back now would probably be the time

Everyone's basically ready and there's hundreds of networks that would pay to get a flag on the original content map
>>
File: castle kiss.jpg (56 KB, 860x482) Image search: [Google]
castle kiss.jpg
56 KB, 860x482
>>70516023

you mean due to glau
>>
>>70516266
Every fucking time lol
>>
File: 136034.webm (1 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
136034.webm
1 MB, 1280x718
>>70516266
This meme needs to die
Katic and Fillion had beef before she showed up, your argument is invalid
Also here's the webm version
>>
Morena baccarin is still making movies though
>>
>>70516202
this 2bh
The fanbase would watch literally anything with their favorite quirky space friends
>>
>>70516266

What about Glau?

>>70516323

I always wondered, what was going on behind the scenes between Stana and Nathan. Were they just not close or did they legit hate each other? And when did it start.
>>
>>70516899
Rumor has it Fillion was being a dick and/or Katic is a bitch

>an “insider” said the co-stars “can’t stand each other” and that Stana Katic “is the kind of girl that wants every guy to want her” and that’s her “problem” with Fillion — “he doesn’t.”

Fillion seems like a cool bloke imo, but I guess we'll never know
>>
>>70516323
>meme

lets have a wee look shall we

>Angel: CANCELED
>Firefly: CANCELED
>Cold Case: CANCELED
>CSI: still going
>The 4400: CANCELED
>The Unit: CANCELED
>Terminator TSCC: CANCELED
>The Big Bang Theory: still goBAZINGA
>Dollhouse: CANCELED
>Chuck: ended but almost got canceled
>The Cape: CANCELED
>Alphas: CANCELED
>Grey's Anatomy: still going
>Hawaii Five-0: still going
>NTSF:SD:SUV::: CANCELLED
>Arrow: still going
>Sequestered: ended
>Castle: CANCELED

so a 61% chance of cancellation

bonus round:

>Good Morning Rabbit: filmed in 2009, shown to networks as a pilot, never released to public
>Scent of the Missing: filmed in 2012, shown to networks as a pilot, never released to public
>Knights of Badassdom: filmed in 2010, shopped around to studio distributors, edited down to 70 minutes, released to public after 4 years
>Dead End: filmed in 2012, submitted to Producers Guild Weekend Shorts Contest, failed to qualify, never released to public
>Inside the Box: filmed in 2012, never completed, filmmakers are still trying to raise funds for final editing and post-production, never released to public
>>
>>70516023

Wait, what?
>>
File: 555.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>70517575
>going through all this effort
stop bullying
it's still a meme
>>
>>70517575
CSI is also cancelled, but only after being on for over a decade.

>Good Morning Rabbit: filmed in 2009, shown to networks as a pilot, never released to public
It's on YouTube. It's easily one of the worst things I've ever seen. Glau had nothing to do with its failure.

>Knights of Badassdom: filmed in 2010, shopped around to studio distributors, edited down to 70 minutes, released to public after 4 years
Got butchered by some studio exec who thought himself a filmmaker, ruined the film. Again, not Summer's fault.

>Dead End: filmed in 2012, submitted to Producers Guild Weekend Shorts Contest, failed to qualify, never released to public
Also on YouTube

>Inside the Box: filmed in 2012, never completed, filmmakers are still trying to raise funds for final editing and post-production, never released to public
Was released, can be seen here:

https://vimeo.com/70645671

So yeah, meme. Only thing you can say about Glau is she has really bad luck with a lot of here projects. It's a shame.
>>
>>70516023

Castle got cancelled because it was clear to the new president of ABC that the production was imploding. Shows don't just ditch lead characters for "budget" reasons unless something is going horribly wrong behind the scenes.
>>
>>70519390
>So yeah, meme
>literally told me a show had been canceled that I missed and her movies got released on youtube lmao
>>
>>70519390
>Got butchered by some studio exec who thought himself a filmmaker, ruined the film. Again, not Summer's fault.

I don't think any cut of that movie would have made a good film.
>>
>>70520003
>Her movies got released on Youtube
Film shorts don't count as movies

>>70521551
It was one of those 'bad but fun' flicks
Acting wasn't even the problem
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.