[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>jaqen h'ghar still cares about Arya >Wears her face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>jaqen h'ghar still cares about Arya
>Wears her face
>Arya even walks like him in the scene and has a resting bitch face (Very unlike Arya who is usually very vocal)
>Instantly points out the accent which is something jaqen could do
>The money is the church's which explains how he has so much
>Waif kills jaqen thinking it was Arya
>Arya will find out and take vengeance???

related - Is that Arya walking past Arya?
>>
>>70511493
great theory

how did he get aryas face?
>>
>>70511541
Before Arya goes blind, she flicks through a bunch of faces on Jaqen's body, her face was one of them
>>
>>70511493
lady crane saves before she crumbles on the market

You motherfuckers didn't believe my leaks so fuck you all
>>
>>70511493
I think i am going to drop the show if it was real Arya.

Theres no point in watching it any further seeing how stupid this show is.
>>
>>70511493
this.

Waif biffs and kills Jaqen, Jaqen gives Arya an approving nod.
>>
So Jackys plan was to get stabbed? This entire plotline needs to go the way of Dorne and never return
>>
>>70512373
D&D nail it again
>>
>implying the show does subtly like this

They don't

If it really was Kindly Jaquen, he would've revealed his face at the end rather than limp through the streets.

Lady Crane will patch her up and she'll fight and kill the Waif. It's a bit stupid, but that's what they will do.
>>
>>70512373
Of coursh
>>
Do the leaks confirm this?
>>
He is much taller than Arya.
Does it matter?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.