[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck were they all white? I honestly it was just a meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Why the fuck were they all white? I honestly it was just a meme
>>
because black people can do no wrong

or because they can't use computers
>>
>>70511318
Not true at all. Black people just leave their childrens, they don't molest them.
>>
>>70511341
thats whitey's fault tho
>>
>>70511424
I didn't imply that. Get fucked.
>>
>>70511341
kek
>>
there was an injun who got naked after he entered the house
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>70511239
>>
>>70511239
to trigger you.
>>
>>70511239
All the other races just molest their family members or random girls off the street, white people are the only ones to go through all that effort of chatting and meeting up out of state
>>
>>70511239
there were some blacks and weirdo arabs
>>
The majority of people who get busted by Creep Catcher are Muslims.
>>
File: black pedophiles.png (22 KB, 787x469) Image search: [Google]
black pedophiles.png
22 KB, 787x469
>>70511239

the real reason is the decoys are white and most people are attracted to people of their own race, if they had a black decoy they'd get mostly black guys, ect

blacks actually molest kids way more than whites
>>
>>70511239
blacks just molest family members instead
>>
File: 2.jpg (17 KB, 435x315) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
17 KB, 435x315
>>
File: madthad.png (2 MB, 2315x2967) Image search: [Google]
madthad.png
2 MB, 2315x2967
>implying any white will ever compare to mad thad
>>
>>70515549
What kind of alpha pol nerd are you that you not only saved this fake stat, you took the time to name it for quick reference in obscure internet arguments?

>>>/out/

No, literally. Go outside. You need some sun.
>>
>>70511239
The fuck are you on about? Chris caught plenty of Hispanics, a handful of Indians, and even a few blacks.

Non whites were the funniest contestants, I'm surprised you'd forget.
>>
File: blackincest.png (541 KB, 1173x704) Image search: [Google]
blackincest.png
541 KB, 1173x704
>>70515728

yes the Bureau of Prisons was making it up

heres another hatefact for you, triggered nigger

your people cant stop fucking their own family members
>>
Reminder that these people were baited into becoming pretend predators for the sake of entertainment. Reminder that they would never find themselves in situations like these if not for the too good to be true scenarios made by perverted justice.
>>
>>70511239

majority white country

also

did you even watch them all, there was an alarming number of Indians and black people
>>
>>70516160
>too good to be true
seeing an underage person online is too good to be true?
>>
>>70511239
Blacks can just rape anyone in their project building.
Who cares? They already have a string of felonies are are living on welfare.

Whitey has to be discrete.
>>
>>70516160
Did the decoys initiate conversations and turn them sexual, or did they always wait for the predator to do that?
>>
>>70516286
you mean whitey has to be intelligent while the niggers just go out and find a victim

we all know they cant use computers anyway
>>
>>70516265
>i'm a 45 year old fat, unattractive, disgusting turd with a small dick and no money
>this attractive 13 - 15 year old is so eager to fuck me and wants me to come over when her parents are gone
An everyday scenario for these people, surely.
>>
>>70516307
I'm pretty sure blacks have been committing crimes online since the first day the internet was invented.
Didn't you ever hear of those Nigerian Prince scams?
>>
>>70515728
eh behaving like this is kind of cringy
>>
All I remember are the indians
>>
>>70516306
They played along. 90% of the predators were desperate and it wouldn't make a difference if the decoy was 15 or 51. This was always the main criticism of the show and part of why it was shut down. They made more fake predators than they caught actual hebe and pedophiles, all for the sake of entertainment.
>>
>>70515728
>it's a triggered Krager takes off his trip episode
>>
A good quarter of them are non-loo pooers though...
>>
>>70511239
Here are the reasons:
>Whiteys enter psychological adulthood late at 21, sometimes never
>So they see nothing wrong with sexing kids because in their stunted tiny minds they are still kids
>Whitey society had turned matriarchial, with females dictating their chosen mates
>So beta unchosen males never develop healthy sexuality and instead diddle young boys
>Nerd culture is now tolerated and catered to, instead of being reviled. Leading to literal manchildren
>Lack of proper coming of age rituals for boys becoming men. Boys have no concrete point in their life where they know they have reached adulthood. They never do.
>>
>>70511239
>implying there weren't a ton of spics
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.