[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you guys think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: imitation_game.jpg (273 KB, 638x900) Image search: [Google]
imitation_game.jpg
273 KB, 638x900
what did you guys think?
>>
Makes Hitler look like an idiot, and makes me question why we don't use his technique of control in our day to day lives to prevent war.
>>
A great WWII story completely ruined for muh gay representation.
Dammit, the machine was called the bombe, for the ticking sound that it made, not after some dead tuberculosis faggot kid.
>>
modern oscar bait biopic #2662
>>
biopics have become such paint by numbers horseshit. This and The Theory of Everything can go eat a fucking dick.
>>
>>70507102
My partner and I really liked it, not for the gay stuff just for the tone and texture of the piece. Thought it over simplified and exaggerated some of the historical elements into an almost cartoonishly flat caricature but the performances and camera work were very impressive. We were both pulled in and had a lot of fun.
>>
>>70507102
One of the worst fucking movies I've seen in the last five years. The real Turing would be rolling in his grave to see his career turned into a big-budget Lifetime Original Movie.
>>
The best part was how in the last 15 minutes or so, it acted like it was going to go somewhere or do something interesting, then it ends with crying about the treatment of gays in the 30s/40s.
>>
>>70507771

> partner
>>
File: lolz.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>70509110
>>70510777
ahahhahahaha exactly my thoughts
thank fuck
>>
Honestly the film was great but "out of nowhere" it became a gay propaganda film.
>>
>>70510926
The story of bletchley park is great. The movie just kinda shitcans that whole story just as its getting started in favor of "wah, gays."

Not to mention turing was the type of madman who'd willingly chemically castrate himself in order to do math better.
>>
>>70507102
Amazing movie, retards here don't like anything other than American psycho
>>
File: 1367005235571.gif (2 MB, 212x173) Image search: [Google]
1367005235571.gif
2 MB, 212x173
>>70507102

Absolutely hated it. Watched it because I wanted to see how a bunch of guys came together to make this crazy machine that turned the tide of a war and instead I get a movie that's pretty much

> but muh gays

awful stuff
>>
>>70507102
The climax of this film was fucking dumb. It's about codebreaking, and they only figure out at the end to use words that they already know. It's like if a flim about designing a car ended with them inventing tires.
>>
Do you also watch Hitler documentaries and say "Wow what is this suicide hotline prevention bullshit the last five minutes?"

Turing saved Britain and they chemically castrated him, I think it's important part of his life
>>
>>70511469
This, shit was tragic and all people can reply with is 'wtf I hate faggots now'
>>
>>70510852
He's gay anon
>>
was great until they made the entire thing about being gay.
>>
>>70511469
The problem is the movie injected modern concepts of homosexuality/homosexuals onto an incompatible period and turned alan turing into a poofster sheldon cooper.

It'd be like a hilter documentary trying to paint hitler as an emo teenager because his hair kinda looks like theirs and making the last half hour about how bad suicide is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.