[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WHEN THE LAST LIGHT WARMS THE ROCKS AND THE RATTLESNAKES UNFOLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MARTY.jpg (278 KB, 1356x757) Image search: [Google]
MARTY.jpg
278 KB, 1356x757
>WHEN THE LAST LIGHT WARMS THE ROCKS AND THE RATTLESNAKES UNFOLD
>>
>>70505052
Fucking creepy...I shit you not, I was just humming this exact part of the song as I just read this thread subject. Spooky shit.
>>
>>70505052
>And rise with me forever Along the silent sand The stars will be your eyes and the wind will be your hands
>>
So the pastor and marty's father in law were in the cult right?
>>
>>70505052
>RABID DOGS WILL COME AND DRAG AWAY YOUR BONES
>>
Too bad the OP is the only part of this show that holds up. Pizzaman a hack.
>>
>>70506014
why do you think the father in law was?
>>
>>70509767
cuz he was a dick lol
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>70508211

word

literally *tips fedora*: the show
>>
>>70505753
>>
>>70510009
>>70508211
Bullshit. Pizzaman may be a hack as evidenced by the second season, but Fukushimaga saved the first season. It's just beautiful to watch, every scene is pretty much perfectly set.
Harrelson's and McConnaughey's acting was bretty gud too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.