[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is his endgame? He's not going to kill Ramsay so what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Theon_Greyjoy-Alfie_Allen.jpg (23 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
Theon_Greyjoy-Alfie_Allen.jpg
23 KB, 300x373
What is his endgame? He's not going to kill Ramsay so what is going to happen to him?
>>
>>70504706
become a part of dany's council of eunuchs
>>
He is Aziz Ansari, the Dragon Reborn. He's going to pull a new, burning cock out of thin air and fuck the White Oppressors to death.
>>
>>70504749
>He is Aziz Ansari,

Do people actually believe this shit?
>>
>>70504715
>A mary sue queen who is served by her bae, a dwarf, 2 eunuchs and an army of 10,000 dickless men will win in the end.
BRAVO
>>
>>70504706
I think the books are gearing up to have him get burnt to death by Stannis.

The show will probably have him do fuck all and then die a lame, anti-climatic death for the sake of Dany or some shit.
>>
>>70504803
In the show, maybe. In the books she'll get burned at the stake.
>>
>>70504715
>30 years from now he's fat and bald
>becomes the Varys of Dany's court
>>
File: le witty imp.jpg (35 KB, 316x471) Image search: [Google]
le witty imp.jpg
35 KB, 316x471
he'll team up with Varys so Tyrion has twice the guys he can make NO GOGG XD jokes too!
>>
>>70504706
Him and Varys are going to become buddies and go on eunuch adventures together.
>>
he's going to get a dragonglass dick and turn dany into a white walker by assraping her

screencap this
>>
>>70504838
the show will actually be concluded. also no she won't
>>
>>70504706
I don't get why he didn't take the crown, wtf is wrong with him?

Ohh right he is literally emasculated.
>>
The Hound is the Prince who was Promised.
Screencap this post.
>>
When Theon was having a meltdown while his sister kissed a girl, was he feeling his phantom cock?
>>
>>70504706
He'll join Dany's dickless army
>>
>>70504994
He was probably having flashbacks to when Myranda and the other chick raped him before he got his dick cut off.
>>
>>70504715
>>70504803

P O T T E R Y
>>
>>70504706
In the show? Hmm probably takes over once Euron kills Yara.
>>
>>70505079
good point
>>
>>70504706

Theon is Hunter Hearst Helmsley of GoT.

thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xClzbx_uqSk
>>
>>70504706
He's going to be Dany's third D-rider. Her second being Grey Worm. Overcompensating, they'll say.
>>
>>70505739

>D-rider

oh you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.