[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Youre walking to the theater when this man holds the door open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Youre walking to the theater when this man holds the door open for your gf. What do?
>>
HOLD THE DOOR
HOLDTHEDOOR
HOLDDOOR
HOLDOR
HODOR
>>
Punch him in his stupid face.
>>
Run nigger run or the paddyroller'll get you
>>
Get my autism triggered and blurt out CLASSIC while laughing uncontrollably.
>>
drink his milkshake
>>
Tell him how classic it was
>>
Tell him that Im the third revelation.
>>
>>70502663
I buy him a New Coke, only to apologise and bring him a Coca Cola Classic in return.
>>
>>70502663
I'ts almost like he is looking forward and directly to me at the same time
>>
I say to him: "hey, you're that classic person from four channels"
To which he'll probably respond with: "why yes, it is I"
I will then proceed to try and befriend him using the usual tactics, calling him a big guy and tell him that I too have vowed to never speak again once then broke my promise. I'll then offer him a cigarette which will be my version of sealing the deal on our friendship. Well become such good friends that he'll get me an audition for a small part in the next film he stars in. Needless to say, I'll get the part and the movie will become an instant classic. I'll slowly become a notorious movie star, partying, doing coke and fugging bitches with all the greats. Classic man will eventually regret having ever met me because my fame will surpass his. I, as opposed to him will not be mistaken for a meme actor. Seeing how successful I've become, he will be devastated and kill himself. It would be a classic Hollywood story.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.