[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /tv/ ever watched Columbo? It's on netflix and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: columbo.jpg (22 KB, 359x239) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
22 KB, 359x239
Has /tv/ ever watched Columbo?

It's on netflix and it's comfy
>>
Yeah back when I was a kid in middle/high schools, I would occasionally watch day time TV. Pretty much only watched Price is Right and rarely an episode of Columbo or Murder She Wrote.
>>
File: c on the case.jpg (32 KB, 224x423) Image search: [Google]
c on the case.jpg
32 KB, 224x423
>>70499627
There's just one thing I don't understand from your story....
...see you say you were a kid, a kid in middle or high school, and you were watching day-time tv? Why weren't you in school? Were you skipping?

See, as a kid, I'd be in school while day-time tv was in it's prime! Maury? Springer? No, I wouldn't watch a minute because I was learning my arithmetic
>>
>>70499543
Peter Falk is probably one of the most underrated actors around. He was phenomenal in The Brink's Job
>>
watch one watch them all.
nah, really I've watched them all many many times. bestest is the one where they build building over the corpse
>>
>>70499931
dunno why but the MILF who played the victim's ex-wife in that was HOT asf
>>
>>70499543
Great series, although the later seasons get kinda stale
>>
>>70499754
Days off of school/sick days
>>
>>70499543
It's pretty good. Smoothly funny, Falk's got tremendous comedic timing, very underappreciated. If you enjoy it, I also recommend a couple of films he did opposite Alan Arkin, The In-Laws, and Big Trouble.
>>
File: columbo.jpg (135 KB, 725x889) Image search: [Google]
columbo.jpg
135 KB, 725x889
From what episode is this?
>>
>>70499543
I fucking love Columbo. It's just so damn funny. Both Falk and his character are underestimated on a regular basis.
>>
>>70500140
that shit broke my heart

fuckin Paparazzi man, no shame
>>
Grew up watching it because my grandmother watched it.

Never understood it.

Wanted to rewatch it on a whim last year.

Amazing show. Absolutely amazing. I've watched it three times now in full since last year.
>>
File: CdqwuD5WAAApaMX.jpg (54 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
CdqwuD5WAAApaMX.jpg
54 KB, 600x485
>>70499809
I liked him a lot in Husbands. Great film.
>>
every episode starts with you literally finding out who the murderer is.

no suspense whatsoever. gee, i wonder if columbo is gonna catch them this time?

no thanks...
>>
>>70500288
I always thought it would be fucking awesome if a celebrity hired a staff of photographers whose sole job was to follow paparazzi around from place to place and shout shit at them and photograph them when they're out buying groceries, trying to live their lives and shit.
>>
>>70500706
The fun of the show is seeing how Columbo stumbles and calculates his way into success
>>
>>70500746
I don't think he's stumbling all that much. I think of him as a Sherlock-level genius who doesn't have a Watson as a sounding board. All the questioning, fumbling around, and screwing with the suspects is just to find definitive proof of what he already knows.
>>
File: columboday2012.jpg (26 KB, 450x349) Image search: [Google]
columboday2012.jpg
26 KB, 450x349
JUST ONE MORE THING
>>
I think this is what's known as squad goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohNXLj23U8
>>
>>70500706
t. pleb
>>
File: 1462940621461.png (584 KB, 621x697) Image search: [Google]
1462940621461.png
584 KB, 621x697
I use to watch Star Trek OS and Columbo with my mom. Very comfy show, and actually pretty well-made.

I miss those single camera dramas sometimes. Just set that shit up and let the actors act.

Also,

JUST ONE MORE THING
U
S
T

O
N
E

M
O
R
E

T
H
I
N
G
>>
his fake eye looking off in the distance creeped me out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.