[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE A GIRL MUST BE STABBED LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 54609568905.jpg (137 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
54609568905.jpg
137 KB, 1200x800
DUDE A GIRL MUST BE STABBED LMAO
>>
I guess Arya wasn't so SHARP after all
>>
>"muh order of faceshifting assassins"
>cant even kill a girl
>>
She didn''t stab so good
>>
I really wanted Arya and The Waif to be friends. :-(
>>
>>70497896
They're pulling a Fight Club.
>>
so she's completely fucked right? What the fuck is she supposed to do now??
>>
>>70497924

In the end, she GOT THE POINT.
>>
>>70497896
I seriously thought that had to be a dream sequence because it was so weirdly shot and edited. It was just weird.
>>
>>70498315

She's supposed to wander around bleeding to death until some random, bullshit deus ex machina saves her, duh.
>>
>>70498345

It is meant to be disorienting I think. But yeah, could be, wouldn't put it past D&D to make up some crap like "Aria was in a trance or hallucinating in the temple the entire time. It was all just a dreaaaammm!!!"
>>
>>70497896
I'm going to bet that he is going to save Arya and punish the other assassin girl because instead of granting Arya a quick death, she tried to make her suffer and ended up failing as a result.
>>
>>70498315
will probably get saved by lesbian asha and neutered Theon, the guy she tried to book passage from was like "The Iron Fleet is in Braavos!", right?
>>
>>70498431
I was partly convinced it was a dream because the last scene of Arya was her blowing out the candle at night, clearly preparing for a fight. But then it's just her booking passage to Westeros in a happy-go-lucky manner. It's too disjointed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.