[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
was it good?
>>
>>70497742
No I like Outcast better
>>
Read the thread.
tl;dr? Not really. Especially if you read the comics.
>>
>>70497742
GOYIM FUCK CHRISTIANITY LMAO
>>
>>70498487
>GOYIM FUCK CHRISTIANITY

Read the comics instead of being a reactionary /pol/yp.
>>
>>70498518
I was referring to Seth, not the show
>>
File: ouch.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ouch.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>tfw still find it weird as fuck that this can be shown on americlap television but you can't say fuck
>>
>>70497742
No hopefully it will be canceled.
>>
>>70497742
Yeah it was good. I liked it quite a bit. I don't read comics though because I'm not a child.
>>
>>70499155
I'll take the bait.

>claims isn't a child because he doesn't read comics
>watches show based on comics

That's some shit logic m8
>>
>>70497742
Now, I thought it was great. I've read some of the comics and I loved them too, but I'm not looking for a straight-forward adaptation like a lot of the comic fans are because I understand that TV shows will almost all always diverge from the source material.

That said, the episode was pretty great and felt very much in spirit of the comics minus AMC having to tone it down on the cussing.
>>
File: preacher_comic_book_cover_01.jpg (256 KB, 900x1382) Image search: [Google]
preacher_comic_book_cover_01.jpg
256 KB, 900x1382
i thought it was pretty badass
>dat intro
>jackie earl haley
>the voice
>"your daddy teach you that?" "No. someone else"

yeah im pretty hyped.
>>
Yes Read the comics it was still good but I didn't like a few of the changes.
>>
>>70502363
>those fucking scare cords
>the instense drum beats
>Johnny Cash

Sound/music department is on point.

Good to see Rorschach and the Saint of Killers too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.