[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EAT THIS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1463320436382.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463320436382.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
EAT THIS!
>>
>Linda Hamilton To Lena Heady to this
What happened
>>
>>70494794
>Lets get the popular girl from some shitty HBO series to star along a big name actor in a franchise sequel that nobody wanted.
>BRILLIANT
>>
>>70494751
Looks like she already did
>>
Remember, james Cameron is either a complete retard for shilling this film or he got paid a boatload of money to shill it and is a sellout.

Either way, that guy put his face on this shit movie.
>>
>>70496833
lol
>>
T1>T2>>>TG>T3>TS
>>
I doubt she cares about being fat shamed by you assholes when she looks at her bank account.
>>
>>70494794
Maybe Lena sabotaged her.
>You gotta get buff. Eat all these burgers and lightly jog once a week
>You got something Linda and I didn't have, expressive eyebrows. Let them do the acting.
>>
>>70494794
>"I'll be back" to rehash to rehash to rehash after rehash to, eventually, "Rule this!"

Will there ever be a line as iconic as "I'll be back." again? I don't believe there were any memorable lines at all in Avatar even.
>>
>>70497066
Emilia Clarke is not going to have sex with you, Krager. I'm sorry to break it to you.
>>
File: DVa_Peace.jpg (85 KB, 716x787) Image search: [Google]
DVa_Peace.jpg
85 KB, 716x787
NERF THIS!
>>
File: 1465083228591.png (55 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1465083228591.png
55 KB, 557x605
>>70498314
>when you charge it right back into that little slut
>>
someone post the gif
>>
>>70494751
OK, mummie.
>>
SHE'S FAT!

FAT!
>>
>>70497090
is this what happened? All her muscles in the terminator movie turned to fat when she stopped working out?
>>
>>70501454
Sarah "my jawline is goner" Conner
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs
>>
>>70497066
QUIT COPYING ME YOURE NOT ME REEE REEE QUIT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP GOD REEEE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.