[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets discuss this masterpiece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: warcraftt.jpg (189 KB, 594x881) Image search: [Google]
warcraftt.jpg
189 KB, 594x881
lets discuss this masterpiece
>>
Khadgar was perfectly cast. Medivh one of the worst casts in recent history
>>
Was a fun summer flick.
>>
>not even a legitimate wc1 adaptation

You had one job Duncan, you fucking hack.
>>
>>70492026
>most of the bad reviews talk about how it's too true to the original
>>
>>70491000
It's literal shit m8
>>
>>70492026
In wc1 Medivh is pure evil and karazhan is covered in blood pentagrams.

In the movie there is that aerial montage that pays homage to the RTS games. There's also King Llane's strategy table.
>>
im not really familiar with wc1 lore, but wasnt medivh helping the alliance in wc3? why is he evil here? or was he evil all along?

I agree medivh and the mage looks ugly as fuck compared to the rest of the cast
>>
>>70491000
>trips confirmed masterpiece

Based Gul'dan

Epic movie will watch a third time!
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_121209_010355.jpg (95 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_121209_010355.jpg
95 KB, 1280x800
>>70491000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMoKNsCqro

Soundtrack was beast to be quite honest fimfambamalam.

>dat hint of jazz
>>
it's mediocre

maybe it was a masterpiece for WoW fans
>>
probably greatest kino since the invention of kino. it's literally a Shakespearean masterpiece of kino.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.