[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I THINK I'M DYING HERE, MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: basedstu.jpg (33 KB, 922x448) Image search: [Google]
basedstu.jpg
33 KB, 922x448
I THINK I'M DYING HERE, MAN
>>
>>70489991
that was the scariest part of the movie for me. i couldn't imagine the regret going through his mind.
>>
>>70489991
I felt about thi sguy at the time the way I lateer felt about Ryan Renolds. Totes man crush, just seemed like a fun guy to be around. Then he did Scooby Doo and disappeared
>>
>>70490034
fuckin peer pressure, he was far too sensitive.

Thing I liked about stu though was he was the only killer in scream just doing it for shits and giggles, he had no personal vendetta. Like Billy said, its a lot scarier when theres no motive. I guess sortve mickey too but mickey was dumb.

I like to pretend 2 and 3 didnt exist. I liked them, but for storyline wise, I think its best just for 1 and 4 to only be connected, and the other two just a sortve fan fiction, or like how halloween h20 ignore all the sequels, and was only connected to the 1st and second.
>>
File: 1347257193493.jpg (60 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1347257193493.jpg
60 KB, 350x392
>raised by media to become a killer
>gets killed by the t.v.
>>
>>70492280
welcome to prime time
>>
What movie was this from?
>>
>>70490034
Ha, you're a fag
>>
>>70492280
>pure poetry
>>
>>70492580
Scream
>>
>>70492280
George Lucas ghostwriting
>>
>>70489991
>my mom and dad are going to be so mad at meeeee
>>
>>70492280
>>70492746
its even more poetic that him being the killer didnt expect to die but foreshadowed it when manlet blockbuster man told him not to say "ill be right back"
>>
File: ray scary movie.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ray scary movie.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
>>70489991

https://youtu.be/TJoBMayjlUo
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.