[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet a grill, says she is a film buff, loves horror movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Unknown.jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>Meet a grill, says she is a film buff, loves horror movies
>Ask her faves
>The Ring, Harry Potter, Mama, various other capeshit

Why do women have such shit taste?
>>
File: 190.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
190.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1252x1252
Anything that Chad doesn't care about they don't care about
>>
no one is as patrician as you are, anon
>>
Nothing to do with women. 99% of all people have "shit" taste
>>
>>70485268
Fucking chads ruining everything
>>
File: 1451353577516.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1451353577516.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>
>>70485332
Prolly right. But I would say women have a higher propensity toward shit taste.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>meet /tv/, says he is a film buff, loves movies
>ask his faves
>The Dark Knight Rises, Drive, Problem Child 2, various other capeshit

Why does /tv/ have such shit taste?
>>
>>70485378
Because they rarely are "fans" of movies as we males are. Same with music. They listen to music but just as entertainment or that it is not so quiet but not because they want to "dive into another world". If you know what I mean.
>>
>>70485202
>>70485268
dumb frogposter
>>
>>70487196
Why not just say it simply?
Women are shallow.
>>
Why do women like horror movies? The bad ones.

They are the biggest pleb genre there is.
>>
>>70487345

the timeline of 70s-80s horror is literally among some of the peaks of human creativity.
>>
>>70485202
>Met a grill
>I don't know if she likes movies because she sprays tear gas into my eyes before I can even open my mouth
>>
>>70485202
The american version of The Ring is one of the best mainstream horror movies ever made. Hands down, no questions.
>>
>>70487196
I know plenty of women who care deeply about films and music, for the sake of "diving into another world". I don't think you've ever actually interacted with one.
>>
>>70485202
Maybe she's just not so passionate about films to go any deeper than the surface. It's not unusual. Some people just have different interests than you. Stop being autistic.
>>
One thing I realized about women is that they mostly do not enjoy the art itself as much as the event of aprecciating it.
For instance, they like to go to the theater and watch a movie, not because of the movie, but because of going to the theater, taking pics, chatting with friends, talking/posting about it later on, etc...
Same thing with music/shows, paintings/expositions, books/book shops. They usually like the act of going more than what they're going for.
>>
>>70487692
>b-but liking Gummo and Enter The Void and using media as a form of escapism from my shitty meaningless life makes me deeper than everyone, especially women!!!!
>>
File: 1148.jpg (69 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
1148.jpg
69 KB, 357x357
Nerd culture destroyed everything
>>
>>70487762
Ever considered that you're lumping half the human population into one category and are using confirmation bias?
>>
once i went to a grils home and spend the night and she said lets watch movies, i said great. she put videodrome and i was sleeping 10 mins in.
>>
>>70487862
Nah, normies trying to be fashionable ruined nerd shit and then ruined mainstream film with their version of nerd shit
>>
>>70485202
Because they place more value on personal relationships and career goals than watching movies.
>>
Rate my taste in movies. No bully
>>
>>70487873
yes
>>
>>70488089
dog day afternoon and ironman are pretty good
>>
>>70488149
That isn't Ironman, it's Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
>>
File: jaybarf.gif (2 MB, 280x296) Image search: [Google]
jaybarf.gif
2 MB, 280x296
>talk to grill at work
>says she loves horror movies
>ask her faves
>insidious part 3, the lazarus effect, paranormal activity
>>
>>70488089
what are these
>>
>>70488089
Lawrence Of Arabia, The Godfather and Apocalypse Now are all 10/10. Dog Day Afternoon is a solid 8/10. Don't know any of the others
>>
>>70488681
Lawrence of Arabia
Osama
Apocalypse Now
Dog Day Afternoon
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
East of Eden
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
Godfather
Clean, Shaven
>>
>>70487988
>she put videodrome and i was sleeping 10 mins in
GET OUT. PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT.
>>
>>70488089
Not that bad actually. You're on the way to becoming a true patrician one day.
>>
Because girls just wanna have fun. Most "good films" are uncomfortable for most people to watch. The average filmgoer doesn't want to watch anything that is thought provoking, they just want visual stimulation and a happy story.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>70485202
Why do all the forever alone make shit up for the (you)?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.