[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably the wrong time of day but did anyone else watch this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: secret_city.jpg (144 KB, 2000x650) Image search: [Google]
secret_city.jpg
144 KB, 2000x650
Probably the wrong time of day but did anyone else watch this? Just finished the double episode premiere. Pretty fucking good. Political intrigue and some spyshit with a solid cast. Olivia Dunham, Charles Widmore, the mother from Animal Kingdom, the mechanic from Ghost Ship, the list goes on.
>>
Damn, I'll watch it for Widmore and Olivia alone
>>
>>70484248
The first ep was a bit slow with all the set-ups and introductions, but by the end of the second the ball is well and truly rolling. Torv is in good form too.
>>
where can i watch this, cant seem to find it, need my torv fix
>>
>>70486254
Didn't think about that. The premiere was only 12 hours ago and I think Australian shows can sometimes take a while to hit torrents. i still have foxtel at my house, saw it on there
>>
Canberra fag here.

The only "intrigue" there is in Canberra is in the higher levels of defense, how the Press Gallery is an incestuous circlejerk of journalists who are also best mates with the politicians they are supposed to be criticizing and how many drugs go through Parliament House (seriously talk to any coke dealer in Canberra and they will tell you their most lucrative time is when Parliament is sitting)
>>
>>70486796
ok cool, well thanks for the heads up, remember hearing about this show ages ago but totally forgot about it
>>
>>70487110
Not many people would want to watch a whole show about that though. Maybe a two ep mini-series on Channel 9.
>>
Last bump
>>
>>70482818
lemme guess, it's in oz, the russians are far away, who's the enemy, the chinese?
>>
>>70490178
Looks like it. I'm guessing there's going to be some ''from my perspective it's the jedi who are evil'' plot elements as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.