[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that movie was too fucking good >yfw you realize that Tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg (170 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
locke-tom-hardy-21.jpg
170 KB, 2048x1152
that movie was too fucking good
>yfw you realize that Tom Hardy is litterally a GOAT actor
>>
>>70479645
>what do you do?
>I drive
>>
>i locked myself in my car

jesus
>>
Decent film, ruined by the stupid bits talking to his invisible dad.

The concrete was the most interesting thing in it.
>>
>The traffic's fine
>>
>>70479645
>"I'll fix it. It'll all go back to normal."
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Olivia-Colman.jpg (48 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
Olivia-Colman.jpg
48 KB, 630x840
>>70479645
>tfw even for voice acting jobs you can only play ugly girls
>>
MUH CONCREEEEETE
>>
>>70479794
Agreed. Best concretekino.
>>
>>70479794
This. Those parts just didn't turn out and seemed forced. Other than that, pretty awesome movie
>>
I wasnt bored at any moment when watching this. Great movie and felt like it could be real
>>
>>70479794
yeah those bits were a bit forced but how else are you going to know this part of the story otherwise ?
plus it was like 2 scenes
>>
should have swerved into oncoming traffic 2bh
>>
we never got to find out how the concrete went though. i really wanted to know if it went alright.
>>
>>70479645
>MFW when his father was Bane
>>
i knew that hardy is a GOAT actor since The Dark Knight Rises you fucking faggot
>>
>>70479645
I was just thinking about how good this was
>>
>>70484455
>not since Bronson
>>
>>70479645

it really is a pretty remarkable performance which is deeply saddening given that Hardy basically is never in any good movies or when he is in one like Mad Max, he barely even has to act.
>>
>>70479840
I bet she fucks someone better looking and far more successful than you.
>>
>>70484731
>not since Deserter
>>
Tom Hardy is over-rated, and Locke was boring as fuck
>>
It's a good gimmick flick
>>
>>70479645
"I drive"
>>
File: blackphillip.jpg (32 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
blackphillip.jpg
32 KB, 680x440
>litterally a GOAT actor
>>
>that awful fucking accent that made it sound like he was someone from an indian call center
why does hardy keep trying to do accents
>>
>>70487171
It's Welsh
>>
>>70487309
no shit, but it sounded like a joke accent, like something ur mate would do for a laugh
really ruined the movie and his accents always suck, same in the revenant and mad max
>>
>>70481640
Did you fucking watch the film? It was all taken care of
>>
>>70479645
for what it was this movie was pretty fucking good
>>
>>70479645
this should've been the dawn of concrete kino.

so fucking solid.
>>
File: 8ycmc6m.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
8ycmc6m.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>70485810
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.