[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did this movie trigger liberals and normies so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Why did this movie trigger liberals and normies so much?
>>
>>70476908
Because it's wrong to imply that Muslims would attack a city that has been attacked by Muslims because Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>70476908
It was the most American film and it was based in London, typical yank shit about saving the day with one hand
>>
>>70477013
Fuck off you paki muslim cunt, it was good and I'm from Britain.
>>
File: bataclan.jpg (84 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.jpg
84 KB, 1000x760
>>70476908
because apparently showing muslims being terrorists must be some kind of racism or somethin
>>
because mudslimes
>>
normies loved it.

only reviewers and sjws hated it

normies are much more centrist and racist than you think.
>>
>>70477106
DAS RAYICS
You're a memenigger.
>>
>>70477065
Gay as fuck mate, at the end when he says to the SAS guy 'when I say blow it up, you blow it up' like mate you jumped down a lift shaft you should be fucking dead right now
>>
>>70476908
movie is awesome
fuck the haters
gave me a big swell of american pride
>>
It's too close to home. London HAS fallen.
>>
>>70476908
it's unironic Team America. That's the reason I assumed everyone thought it was shit.
>>
film was shit to be honest
much worse than the first one
>>
File: 1452671618485.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1452671618485.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>70476908
>why don't you just go back to fuckheadistan or wherever it is you people come from?
>>
Most British cities have already fallen.

Straight up Islamabad
>>
>MFW the director of both films is an Iranian immigrant.
>SJW's call him racist against his own people.

White people calling other white people racist. Donald Trump is going to be president.America wants to conquer Afghanistan while ignoring the failures of the Soviet Union and British Empire to do the same thing. A cheesy 80s-esque popcorn movie about a secret service agent saving the president from terrorists is offensive. Women want to look like dudes, and dudes want to look like women.

I am convinced we are living in some kind of Alien reality tv show satirizing the wackiness of the human race. None of this real.
>>
>>70479682

Actually only London has Fallen is directed the Iranian guy, but yeah it's fucking stupid. Western Civilization is populated with spineless morons with feelings made of tissue paper.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.