[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ironically watch bad movies if they are featured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: RedLetterMedia.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
RedLetterMedia.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
Does anyone else ironically watch bad movies if they are featured on RedLetterMedia?
>>
File: 1382107530630.jpg (115 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1382107530630.jpg
115 KB, 919x720
>>70475641
We all got tricked into watching Space Cop.
>>
>>70475641

no because i don't have that much free time to waste.
>>
by oneself? without commentary? No
>>
>>70475760
It's ok because it's ironically bad. You don't have to apply effort and actually be good at making movies if you're being ironic... r-right?
>>
>>70475641
No. I'll watch a movie they make commentary tracks on but watching bad films ironically is not entertaining most the time.
>>
>>70475641
Only if I'm drunk or high. Watching bad movies alone and sober is a pretty depressing experience.
>>
no.
what would be the point?
I enjoy watching bad movies with friends, but most of the fun is discovering it yourself.
Not discovering the movie, but discovering what is so bad by watching it mostly blind.
If you've already seen someone point out the funny bits, it's like a a newspaper with the crossword already filled in for you.
You made the choice to let them find the funny for you, so just enjoy whatever review you watched and be satisfied.
>>
>>70475774
I doubt that
>>
File: 1401824644302.webm (722 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1401824644302.webm
722 KB, 1280x720
>>70475760
>le space cop sucked meme

this is almost as droll as the "force awakens was bad" meme. try harder.
>>
>>70476728
hi jay
>>
When will they get kids? Most of them are close to their 40s, why do they not have children yet? Except for jack obviously
>>
>>70477295
Do you really want them procreating?
>>
>>70475641
that is the redditest cartoon ever, both with the style and what it shows
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.