[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Zod thinking in this moment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: man of steel super zod.jpg (117 KB, 1672x755) Image search: [Google]
man of steel super zod.jpg
117 KB, 1672x755
What was Zod thinking in this moment?
>>
>>70475598

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbK0C9AYMd8
>>
>>70475598

About how Chris Stuckmann is going to write a shitty fan script and reference his about to be snapped neck.
>>
why did so many people object to this scene?

Zod had killed millions and was never going to stop until he wiped out all of humanity.
>>
"How did I become a general when I don't have a single martial art to kill a guy who knows literally nothing at killing?" *neck snaps*
>>
>>70475951
I know lol its mad they made it clear he wasn't going to stop until he was dead even up to his final words when Kalel begs him and his response and final words are 'Never'
>>
>>70475961
That's just cause sups is substantially more powerfull than him
>>
>>70475598
>TONY HELP ME
>>
TELL THAT TO MY SNAPPED NECK
>>
>"I wonder if someone will mention my snapped neck"
>>
>>70475598
>NECK HELP ME
>>
>>70475961
>an army's general must be its strongest fighter
you've been watching too much anime
>>
>"I wonder if anyone will say something to my snapped neck"
>>
>>70476746
>>70476222
hello re,.ddit
>>
>>70476649
he was active combatant on krypton, should know some basic martial art. clark relied on his powers his whole life. his fight with batman in BvS shows perfectly how experienced fighter he is.
>>
>>70475951
I thought it was dumb cause after being thrown around through buildings, punched, and pretty much betan by one another you can still kill a super by spring his neck, which probability says should of happened sometime already considering the damage they dealt to one another.
>>
>>70475598
>I should have fucked Faora one more time.
>>
>>70476823
I meant the people who objected to superman killing zod. When the film came out there were tons of people here and on /co/ whining about how this was not muh superman, superman doesn't kill!
>>
>>70475598
I can see my back from here!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.