[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your ideas for The Crow remake Mine will trigger /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: crow.jpg (78 KB, 503x496) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
78 KB, 503x496
ITT: Your ideas for The Crow remake

Mine will trigger /tv/

Kit Harington as Eric Draven (pic related)

Zack Snyder as director
>>
File: 1464905091058.gif (19 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
1464905091058.gif
19 KB, 486x311
>Zack Snyder directing anything
>>
>>70464583
I think he would do this movie specifically really well.
>>
>>70464618
If he also gets shot on set count me in
>>
>>70464525
I'd like to see it directed by the Wachowski's if they set their style back to the original Matrix. There's also something fitting about a Crow movie being directed by a couple of trannies.
>>
why do we need sequels? can't we just agree that the first film was okay and that there is no need to keep sucking that particular dick?
>>
>>70464525
Does he always wear eye makeup?
>>
>>70464525
david fincher as director
>>
Robert Rodriguez as director

You know it'll be shit anyway, so why not?
>>
>>70466553
Because this won't be a sequel. It'll be a complete re-make of the original.

You're probably one of those idiots who already hates the new Ghostbusters without seeing it too
>>
>>70464525
>Your ideas for The Crow remake
No guns on set.
>>
>>70467433
He would be better than fucking Zack Snyder. At least Robert is fully aware he's making schlock.
>>
Why is that faggot wearing makeup?

There is nothing more beta than using eyeliner as a guy.
>>
>>70464525
>edgy resurrection and revenge story
>very simple plot
>lots action scenes
>dark tone
this could actually work and I hate Snyder
>>
>>70468036
Snyder fucked up something as simple as two grown men in spandex punching each other. He'd do the same with The Crow, probably by likening his resurrection to Jesus'.
>>
File: 1398873152956.jpg (14 KB, 224x220) Image search: [Google]
1398873152956.jpg
14 KB, 224x220
>>70464525
>crow
>harrington
>snyder
>>
>>70468105
he wanted to mesh like 5 different comic books (TDKR, Superman death, Justice League formation, etc) but The Crow is pretty straight forward even Snyder cant fuck it up is about a dude that gets muerdered and come backs to life for revenge and Zacky boy loves resurrections and shit like that, it could work
>>
Just get the Fincher and Reznor team together again.
>>
>>70468227
>>70468105
The Crow comic is beautiful. I like the movie too, but it's very different and far more of a straightforward 90s action hero thing. The comic is straight up experimental craziness and absolutely stunning.
>>
>>70468677
there was a comic?
>>
>>70469003
Yes, but only the first chapter of the original is similar to the movie. There have been a number of comics afterwards that are more similar to the film.
>>
>>70464525

but why though? is there anything new to add to a crow movie really?

I agree with your choices though. Zack Snyder's style would suit it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.