[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
James Bond 2018 Rumor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1463861401753340051.jpg (108 KB, 1248x832) Image search: [Google]
1463861401753340051.jpg
108 KB, 1248x832
>New film will star both Daniel Craig and a new younger agent (009 mentioned in Spectre)
>Daniel Craig will be the antagonist of the film as a rouge agent but is actually undercover
>he will pass the torch to the new agent who's meant to take his place in the future sequels
>Sam Mendes will not be directing
>>
James Bond 2018 Speculation

>New film will star Daniel Craig
>He's just exhausted and sick of the role a year after the terrible Spectre
>They can wait a few years and he will change his mind
>He can be offered more creative input into the next one so he can ensure it doesn't suck
>>
>>70463525
So the next Bond films will be about somebody who isn't James Bond. Brilliant.
>>
>>70463525
So the movie after this one won't be about James Bond?
>>
>le James Bond is a codename meme
Fuck off and kill yourselves.
>muh changing actors
>>
>>70463525

So it will a proper Bond film then
>>
>>70463525
I like it
>>
>>70463525
>rouge agent

lol
>>
>>70463525
There's a thread up right now that says Theo James is gonna be the next JB with Emilia Clarke as the Bond Girl.
>>
>>70463525
Oh come on, they should reboot the damn thing like they always did.
Also, Scifi is pretty much in vogue right now, they might come back to the old stupid Bond with the tech and shit.
>>
Ah so this is how they will justify a niggerbond or a woman bond. To be fair, this is probably the best way they could have done it.
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
>>70466354
It's clickbait.
It's anything with game of thrones on the title will make money
L2Internet
>>
File: artoff3402.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
artoff3402.jpg
72 KB, 768x1024
Leave Bondkino to me.
>>
sounds quite cool
dalton & connery would make great villains too
>>
>>70466447
Or just hire a competent writer?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.