[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Legolas/Aragorn movie set between the events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (30 KB, 430x341) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30 KB, 430x341
Would you watch a Legolas/Aragorn movie set between the events of Hobbit and LOTR? Considering Legolas is told about Aragorn at the end of Battle of the Five Armies, Jackson could make a story about how they first met.
>>
>>70460202
another Hobbit garbage? no thanks
>>
>>70460266
Hobbit is ok. Desolation is the best
>>
>>70460266
No Hobbit or Dwarfs would be in it. Just these 2
>>
>>70460202
i'm not ready for another trilogy
>>
Id watch another 20-40 films set in this universe
>>
id watch any movie set in lotr universe

aragorn origin story with mads mikkelsen viggo mortensen orlando bloom thormund giantsbane and asbek
>>
>>70460573
>Legolas
>Aragorn
>Gandalf
>Mads Mikkelsen

Why was Tolkien so shit at coming up with fantasy names?
>>
Since the original actors are too old, nah.

I'd want a silmilariollionOr the defeat of Sauron.
>>
>>70460202
too bad there is no fucking way they could ever Mortensen to ever do some gimmick hollywood movie now
>>
>>70460521
Seriously. Nothing will ever beat the lotr trilogy but I'll watch anything set in the universe no matter how bad it is.
>>
>>70460626
Orlando wasnt too old in Hobbit. He just looked chubbier and the movie's lighting was different compared to LOTR.

Also I swear he was wearing eye contacts that he didnt have in LOTR for some reason.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 289x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 289x174
>>70460521
I'd watch an old bilbo movie, similar to how Ian did an old aged Sherlock Holmes.

Whole movie features the old bilbo wondering around the shire, interacting with people and solving things with a guest apperance by frodo.

MAKE THIS JACKSON!
>>
>>70460762

the eye difference bugged the shit out of me
>>
>>70460762
He looked te same as how Depp is today. fat and old
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.